Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: God IS here, I know...

God IS here, I know...

I know I've been negative lately with all that's been going on. But I woke up today much calmer...

I was sitting at the computer and glanced outside, this is what I saw:

It made me realize that God is here and is AMAZING. I know that this may just be part of making me a stronger person, to learn how to be a better doctor and to learn how to make it on my own regardless of the circumstances.

Just wanted to share. I've always been drawn and amazed by sunsets...they make me think of what heaven will be like.

Thanks again for your continued support and love. I know its hard to know what to say to someone. As usual, you all made me feel loved. Thank you.

Hugs and Love,
    Kelly (and the furkids)
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

That is beautiful, and I know that sometimes its hard to feel God's presence sometimes but he's there

facebook

I havent been on PT for awhile because I have been so busy, so I'm sorry if i missed anything. I too am just amazed by the sunsets God gives us. He truely is just an AWESOME God. If you are interested, whenever you are feeling down please PM me and I can give you some encouraging bible verses that help me when I feel like nothings going right. Thanks for sharing the pictures, they are beautiful.
    [size=1]Rachel & Sally

Originally posted by rizzy
    I havent been on PT for awhile because I have been so busy, so I'm sorry if i missed anything. I too am just amazed by the sunsets God gives us. He truely is just an AWESOME God. If you are interested, whenever you are feeling down please PM me and I can give you some encouraging bible verses that help me when I feel like nothings going right. Thanks for sharing the pictures, they are beautiful.
    That sounds lovely, thank you!
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

Kelly, those are gorgeous photos, and I am so glad you had that positive exerience this morning!

I truly hope this "test" will be over soon, and you'll find out God's purpose for all this! You are a truly amazing woman and an inspiration to us all.

(((((hugs))))) Beautiful photos!
    God's getting a better plan ready for you right now! Don't give up before the miracle!

Great Pics Kelly
    glad you are feeling a bit better!
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

Those pics are breath-taking. Take it easy, I hope you are feeling better soon. ((hugs))

Love,

Krista and the fuzz butts
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Kelly, nothing is better than to hear a good message coming from you during this difficult time. Lord knows how hard it is for you considering all that you're going through right now. We're all still praying for you and hope your whole world turns around soon. No one deserves happiness more than you do

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

You are absolutely right Kelly, and I'm so glad to see you feeling better. Whenever you feel down, look up at the sky, the kitties, trees, flowers, the world around you......even yourself, and you will see the power and magnificance of God. I know that always helps me feel better at times when I'm upset. Hope things get better for you soon!

On December 31 I try to go watch the last sunset of the year.

I find a spot where I can sit and contemplate the past year...

It's a great time to think about what happened and good or bad to thank god he let me get thru another year.

Great pics, Kelly!! I love looking at the clouds too! When I was still a child, I used to lay down on the lawn with my friend ; we looked at the clouds and tried to "name" every shape: a duck, a tree, a cookie, etc..... .
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

((((HUGS)))) to you Kelly. The pictures are lovely.

We are just human and so often it is hard to feel God around us - especially when life is so hard...but of course He never leaves us - I am happy that you are feeling better and shared your encouraging morning!!

Things will get better Kelly...eventually they will. Then, all that has happened will start to make more sense.

more (((((HUGS)))))

Beautiful pictures! I'm glad that you are feeling a little more positive, and I know things will only get better from here.
    Sarah, meowmie of Whisper, Shadow, Callie and red-eared slider, Kahn

Thank you CatNapper for the beautiful siggy!

Kelly,

Glad your feeling better.
    What beautiful pictures.
    Ive had the blues myself, a few times. Its rough.
    But we are never alone, as you said, GOD is here.
    Sending extra warm thoughts and prayers to you today, Kelly.
    Just me...
    just me