Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Look what my neighbour brought me.

Look what my neighbour brought me.

I was sitting at my desk, reading some threads on PT when my doorbell rang. Got up, answered the door and my neighbour was standing there with this in her arms.

I was like, "OMG", where did this wee thing come from. She found it in her back yard. I told her that there had to be more babies around somewhere. She said she had searched in her yard and a few of the neighbours yards but didn't see anymore, but she will continue to search in the next few days.

I think it is a male and he is very lively. Seems to be in good health. Nice clean ears, nice pink mouth, no running nose or eyes and seems about 3-4 weeks old. I will be calling my vet tomorrow though to make an appointment for him to get checked out.

I put him on my bed to take some pictures, and take a look at his face. Any guesses on what he was doing?????

That's right!!!!! Having a nice little PP.

I'm off to the store to get some kitten food and a little litter box.
    Catch you guys later.

One more pic before I go. Look at that fur.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Oh....my...gosh!!! Soooooo cute!!!!

What a fun present!!!

Can't wait to hear more...and if they find more babies...
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

OMG!!! What a little tiny muffin!! Lorraine that picture of him doing "you know what" cracked me up!!! It was so obvious from the look on that little face! Too funny!

I wonder where he came from? There has to be a family somewhere around. I wonder why your neighbor brought it to you?

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    OMG What a cutie!!!! Is this the same neighbor that has Pixel? I'm sure theres more around as well as a mama. What a sweet little puff...and too funny peeing on the bed!! (that is the bed right?) Is he/she a keeper?
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

*swoon* What a lovely little TABBY fellow!

Inquiring minds have already asked, but I wanna know too: Is he a keeper? I mean, he's already marked his territory, so you can't send him away now!

Oh he looks like a minature Kurby! He's so precious. Can't wait to see more photos.
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

That looks like a Keeper,to me Lorraine,the same way,that I knew Scrappy 2,and Scrapette,were mine,the first time,that I saw,them,and they love me,so much.Scraptette,is back,on the porch,as her fights,with the Other Found Cats were sadly,getting serious.

THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Re: Look what my neighbour brought me.

Originally posted by rg_girlca
    I was sitting at my desk, reading some threads on PT when my doorbell rang. Got up, answered the door and my neighbour was standing there with this in her arms.

I was like, "OMG", where did this wee thing come from. She found it in her back yard. I told her that there had to be more babies around somewhere. She said she had searched in her yard and a few of the neighbours yards but didn't see anymore, but she will continue to search in the next few days.

I think it is a male and he is very lively. Seems to be in good health. Nice clean ears, nice pink mouth, no running nose or eyes and seems about 3-4 weeks old. I will be calling my vet tomorrow though to make an appointment for him to get checked out.

I put him on my bed to take some pictures, and take a look at his face. Any guesses on what he was doing?????

That's right!!!!! Having a nice little PP.

I'm off to the store to get some kitten food and a little litter box.
    Catch you guys later.

One more pic before I go. Look at that fur.
    I need a Home,Mommy.Sorry,about that Bed Accident.Please keep me,I Love YOU!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

OMG Lorraine! He is so cute!!!!!! And I love the peeing pic, you can jsut tell that is what he is doing from his little facial expression! Too funny. I bet he is a keeper! How could you not keep him especailly since he was a GIFT! LOL Isn't it rude to not accept a gift from someone???? LOL

Melissa

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Oh, he's adorable! I hope you guys can find his mom and littermates. He's soooooooooo cute!
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    Aww! What a cutie! And that pee-pee face! Like others have asked, is he a keeper?

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!! How precious is he????
    Lorraine, you might as well not kid yourself! Don't you know once your bed has been pee peed on, you are marked for life!!!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    OK Lorraine stop teasing us....you MUST be home by now! You should be in the same time zone as I am, and I'm struggling to stay awake! And find out answers #????? ????
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

I'm here Jan, I'm here.

I just got back about 15 minutes ago as I was searching the back laneway with my friend to see if we could find mama and her babies, but no luck. We will continue to look though during the day and again at night.

Also Jan, it is not the neighbour that has Pixel and yes, it was the bed he peed on. Confirmed that it is a he.

OH GARY!!!!!!!! That was so mean of you to do, but in a nice way.

In regards as to if he will be a keeper. That is a good question.
    The law where I live is that we are allowed 3 animals. It use to be 2 but now they allow only 3. So having 5 cats and 1 dog, I am already over the limit. So, I will have to really think about it. Lets just say, right now I am his foster Meowmie.

Would you like to see some more pics????????

OMG!!!! Okay, don't all yell at once.

Here they come in the next post.

Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005

Eating his first meal and I put the catnip doll beside him to show you how tiny he is.

Going PP where he should. That is a piece of kleenex that I used to sop up his pee on the bed. Once he smelt it, he went for a pee. Such a good widdle boy.

Licking his lips after he finished eating.

One more. Tucked in for the night.

Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005