Thread: EEK! What a day!! :(

EEK! What a day!! :(

Well, I must say...I should have stayed in bed today....

I was on our deck by the pool getting some sun while I was working today and came inside to check my mail. I smell something funny and turn around to see what it was....Skye has killed a ground mole and brought it into my room!! I was totally grossed out and sent all the dogs into the main house until I could get it out...RIP little ground mole...

Then I go inside to check my tan....and find a tick on my shoulder!!!! AAHHHH!!! Me and ticks do NOT agree!!! I panicked and went screaming through the house! The dogs went crazy and were jumping, barking, whining!! I threw the kitchen apart, found our tick remover and "ripped" it off of my shoulder! It has already dug in pretty far!! Yuck!! What a day!!

If bad things come in threes...I don't want to know the third thing!
    ><> <>< ><> <>< ><> <>< ><> <><

<>< ><> <>< ><> <>< ><> <>< ><>

Faith is being able to jump first and grow wings later

When a waterbug leaves his friends and climbs the stalks, he is unable to return. But he gains a beautiful new body and a glorious perspective on a new world. He knows his friends will join him with their new bodies one day...one glorious day

Ouch! I'm sorry, Judy! Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day!!

3. Eeeeeek! Ugh, I couldn't stand if that happened to me! You're not alone, I had a pretty bad day too! But I always look forward to tomorrow, its like another way to start off new!

4. *hugs*

All paws and fingers crossed that to'mollie is better day for you.

oh and hey,, Judy is my moms name too.

Sorry about your day. It always grosses me out how people describe how they remove ticks. We always just rubbed a little alcohol on them and they backed right out. ewww I had one fall on me the other day, I flicked it off so fast it didn't know what happened.
    "There are two things which cannot be attacked in front: ignorance and narrow-mindedness. They can only be shaken by the simple development of the contrary qualities. They will not bear discussion."

Lord John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton

Yuck!
    I found a tick on me about 15 minutes ago, but it hadn't imbedded itself in me yet, thank goodness.
    - Kari
    skin kids- Nathan, Topher, & Lilla

I hate ticks!! Thank God Drake hasn't gotten any for a very long time. But when I lived in GA and would go hiking on the trails, I would be so freaked out and kept checking myself every few minutes. Once I felt something bite me and pulled up my pant leg and found a teeny tiny tick had just attached itself to me. Andrew removed it right away. He was amazed that I had felt it in the first place!

Where are these ticks all coming from??? Sorry just never seen one. Judy sorry about your bad day. Skye was just being nice and bringing mom a present. Make sure you giver her a hug and say thank you She just wanted to say hey mom look at what I found!!

Me-24
    Hubby-25
    Daughter Zoey is 2 !!!!
    Jasmine 1 month

I'm sorry your having such a bad day, but I have a story similar to yours.

When Muffin was a puppy, we let her in the house. Well, she had a rat hanging out of her mouth. I was asleep and all I could hear is my parents are saying theres a rat theres a rat.. I jump up out of my bed because I thought she jumped on the bed with a dead rat.. I was screaming and running and stuff. Come to find out she ran under the bed with the rat. It was so disgusting.

I found a tick on me other day too. It was already embedded in me. It was gross.

(((((((hugs)))))))))))
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Sorry you had such a bad day. I hope today was a better day for ya!

"Today is the tomorrow we worried about yesterday." - unknown author