Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: It's happen again, kittens and I now know why.

It's happen again, kittens and I now know why.

I know some might remember my luck with stray kittens, that's how I came about several of the babies I have now.

Well early this morning, while I was taking Mooch out to pee, I hear a car up on the main road stopping. Sense there is nothing anywhere around us, I decided to watch through the trees to make sure no one was having car problems or something.

Threw the trees across the field, I see an old red bronco. This woman gets out, goes to the passenger side, opens the door and takes a box out and walks it across the ditch and sets it down right on the edge of the field. Back in her car she goes, off down the road.

So I carry Mooch back in and take a walk down the lane and across to that field. Yep, you guessed it, a box of 4 kittens!!

So now I have 3 kittens back on my screen porch again (one of the kittens was dead. ) Too young to even eat yet, so I'm back to bottle feeding till they get a little older and I'm afraid I'm going to have to take these guys to the shelter when they are old enough. I can't keep these, I just have to accept that, there's a limit, even for me.

But I'm now wondering, is that how Tig and Darell got here, too. Could Blondie and her kittens been a drop off too? It might just explain why I find so many strays. People think that dropping cats off in the country is safer or something!!

How could someone be so cruel and stupid? I do realize that our shelters makes it hardier when kittens are involved, they will not take them in if they need to be bottle feed, they are full all the time and to be honest the new woman there has a rep. of being so rude and making people feel like crap if they do bring a animal in, but still............you don't drop kittens off in the woods!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

People are so fricking heartless. That woman had to know that those kittens would have died if you hadn't watched her.

I am so very glad you did though. Now those poor babies have a chance at life.

The "thing" about country roads, is there are no witnesses ... or so they think! What they NEED to realize is if there are no witnesses, then there is also little chance of them being found in time to survive! DUH!!!

Thank you for taking these babies in ... pics would be nice if possible too!

(((hugs)))
    Kim
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

HOW SAD GOOD THING THE TIMING WAS RIGHT & YOU SAW THE NEED FOR RESCUE!!

NO, INDEED YOU DO NOT DROP KITTENS ANYWHERE
    KITTY FRIEND
    TAKE CARE, GOD BLESS
    MULTICATMOM

Originally posted by kimlovescats
    The "thing" about country roads, is there are no witnesses ... or so they think!

Thank you for taking these babies in ... pics would be nice if possible too!

(((hugs)))
    Kim
    I know that what she was thinking, no witnesses, little did she know, I was right behind the trees. I wish I could have got her tag #, but trees in the way. I know if I even see her again, I will know her!

OK Pictures, I took these two real quick for you.
    I love the face on the one, two tone.

And the little Orange one, looks a little sick, so med's for him/her. Med's for all to be safe! I always seem to find a orange one.

What has happened,to make people,so heartless.That is so sad,that she had a Cat,that she didnt bother,having spayed,and then she gets rid,of the Kittens.Meanwhile that Poor Momma,Cat,is meewin,meewing,meewing,trying,to find her Babies,as she knows,that she has milk,and they have,to be fed.I just hope,that someone dumps,that Idiot,in a crappy nursing home,and never visits her.What A LOSER! Bless you,for taking those Babies,in,where they will get Furr ever homes! Found Cats,and I are MMMMEEEEEEOOOOWING,For You.

THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

How fricken heartless! Look at those little angel faces! I'm glad that you checked and found them!
    God bless!
    ~Aki
    "The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or touched - they must be felt with the heart." ~~ Helen Keller
    ------------------------------------------------
    Chuck (rb) meowmie misses you!

------------------------------------------------

thanks kittycats_delights for the sig!

Originally posted by catmandu
    Bless you,for taking those Babies,in,where they will get Furr ever homes! Found Cats,and I are MMMMEEEEEEOOOOWING,For You.

Thanks, but don't bless me yet, when they get old enough they will have to go to the shelter, I have no choice and our shelter is a kill shelter. After so many weeks, if no one adopts them, well you know.

It breaks my heart, but I know I can't take on all.

Thank you for the pics! They are so precious!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

People who dump off animals make me sick! One day while out walking, I found a tuxedo kitty, about 4 weeks old, in a wooded area. I took him home, he had something wrong with his eye, I figure he was dropped off for that reason. I called my vets to ask for help, and luckily one of the vets uncle was looking for a tuxedo! His eye was ok, nothing serious.
    Fox-Gal I'm so glad you're helping these kitties and understand if you're at your limit, you are just being responsible, unlike the woman who dropped them off!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

[Originally posted by kimlovescats [/i]
    [B] The "thing" about country roads, is there are no witnesses ... or so they think!
    god is watching, and their karma knows it too. stupid humans
    joyce who has princess peanut, spokesdog for the catpack, mojo, magic, kira and squirty, members of the catpack, angel duke, a good dog who is missed and angel alex the wonder dog, handsome prince.

where u live, i can beg hubby to let me adopt !!

I hope there's a very warm place waiting for that witch! Too bad you didn't get the tag so you could find out who it was that did it. I scrolled up and saw you had posted pics. That little peach one would make a good match for Doogie but one cat and one dog is all I can do right now. I so wish I could take one. They are so sweet. Put them on petfinder! Maybe someone would adopt them there.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

Originally posted by ashleycat
    where u live, i can beg hubby to let me adopt !!
    I live in Florida. I so wish I lived closer.
    Too bad this wasn't a few weeks ago or something. I have friends that are in Austin, this weekend for a wedding, maybe they could have made a drop off.

Well the kittens are still young and that gives me some time and hope. So if anyone knows anyone in Florida or even coming down this way, that would love a cute cute kitty............Let me know.

There life started out, bad........it shouldn't have to end bad also.

What a crying shame! Those babies would never have survived on their own!!! Thank God you saw her and were able to rescue them.
    They will be adopted quickly through the shelter. They are so cute!! It's ok that you have your limit and they will go to the shelter. You can't save them all! At least you are willing to help those poor tiny things and give them the chance at life.
    Bless you for that!!

That "thing" of a woman will get hers one day!