View Poll Results: Where does your cat sleep?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • bed

5 71.43%
  • chair

1 14.29%
  • floor

1 14.29%
  • other

0 0%

Thread: cinder is throwing up!!!

cinder is throwing up!!!

Cinder has been throwing up!!! is she sick???? what should we do??? we love her very much!!!!

Are there any other symptoms? Coughing or gagging? What is her general health like?

Did she eat something unusual before hand?

Gross as it sounds, what is she throwing up? Food? Hair? Water? Other fluids? Pieces of a toy? All have a major impact on how serious the situation is.

I agree with Chuck/Spencer -- your vet should be making the determination.

Keep us posted. I'll be holding you and Cinder in my prayers. {{{Love4Cinder and Cinder}}} Good Luck!

P.S. I can't answer your poll. Both my cats sleep "All of the above" plus many, many more places pretty much whenever they want to.
    Last edited by AmberLee; 01-16-2002 at 07:28 PM.
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

CINDER IS THROWING UP

Oh poor Cinder - could it be a furrball, has she overeaten or eaten something yucky? Is it continuous throwing up? Maybe a trip to your vet will sort her out - watch she doesn't get dehydrated - happens so quickly in kitty's. Good luck and I'll be back later to see how she's doing.
    xxxxx

Sorry can't fill in the poll - the cats lie in all of those places - plus some of their own choosing.!

reply to your posts

she eats what she normally eats: a can of friskies a day: one half in the morning and the other half at night. we also give her fresh water and dry iams food, that's all. she throws up the food only, no hairs or anything else. she also throws up in her litter box which is kind of strage in my opinion since i have never seen a cat throw up before cinder :P well, right before she threw up, she was breathing really fast and was sticking her tongue out...and then saliva was dripping all over her chin (poor baby! ) then she threw up ON THE CARPET! but i wasn't mad at her, i felt sorry for her and hugged her. i think we are going to take her to the vet but lately she hasn't been throwing up *whew* but maybe we should take her just for a check-up.

-love4cinder-