Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BAD BAD BAD Leroy!!!!

BAD BAD BAD Leroy!!!!

That cat is going to be the death of me yet! As if I haven't had enough stress in the last few weeks he has to add to it last night!

I went out to feed the ferals and guess who makes a mad dash out the door? Yep, it was that NAWTEE Leroy! Now the porch has about three or four intact, well built, and ready to fight feral males. Leroy isn't stupid, he jumps out the door and goes for that little baby that I have been working so hard to make trust me!!! It has just now gotten to where I can step out on the porch and it won't bolt across the street.
    Now that Leroy is hot on it's tail it takes off running with Leroy right behind it. They both bolt across the street without even slowing down!! I'm in a mass panic! They are gone, out of sight. Now I am barefooted and wearing just a t-shirt/jeans and it's cold! I scream for hubby who throws on his shoes and coat and takes off looking for him. I start praying like nobodies business!

Fifteen minutes later I see the BRAT coming from behind the neighbors house. I run to the middle of the street with a stick and squat in the road. Leroy sees me but won't come. So sqauting in the street I start scraping this stick back and forth on the road. Leroy has always been a sucker for this! He gets in that low crawl position and comes to attack the stick. Goofball!
    I pick him up and carry him backwards to the house because I know if he sees the cats on the porch waiting for dinner he is going to bolt from my arms and go after them next.

I get him in and I realize that our neighbors think we are insane!!! I'm squating in the street with a stick and walking backwards like some kind of lunatic. I see hubby walking down the railroad tracks hollering LeeeeeRoy! I have been patiently waiting for the neighbors to call in the men with straight jackets to come and take us away!!!

I'm going to beat that cat one of these days!!! Well, maybe after I get through kissing him and being thankful that he didn't get hurt. BRAT!

Oh Leroy! Playing games with your mom and chasing the poor little kitty she tries to win over!

Be careful or she'll put you on the porch when the BIG BAD boys are out!

Kissies to your nawtee nosie!

That is one of those "WHAT was he thinking?" times for sure!

Silly Boy Leroy, what do you think you are doing? You are so lucky to have that wonderful warm home where you are loved and fed and you are trying to bolt and get out of there?? There are to many BAD thing out there that could hurt you so please realize how lucky you are to have that house to live in and STAY there!! INSIDE!!

(Lisa, I would have been horrified like you and scared to death!)

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Who? ME???

I don't know what on earth she is talking about!

Lisa, I just can't believe that sweet little Leroy would ever do such a thing! I refuse to believe it!

Give that baby some *smooches* from me!!! He's a good boy!

-christa

~RIP Abby Jan 14, 1995 - July 21, 2005~

I THINK...

HIS NAME SHOULD BE BAD BAD LEROY BROWN!! BADDEST MAN IN THE WHOLE FAMILY...
    STICK, HUH? LOOK OUT LEROY!! LOL

THEY'RE COMING TO TAKE YOU AWAY HAHA THEY'RE COMING TO TAKE YOU AWAY. HAHA..
    RICHARD, I FORGET THE WORDS??
    KITTY FRIEND
    TAKE CARE, GOD BLESS
    MULTICATMOM

Say it isn't so! Leroy you really must not give your parents a heart attack or ruin their good standing in the community!

And you say my sweet, loving, innocent Harry is Leroy-in-Training?

*snicker, snicker* Well, now that I know Leroy made it home safely and you and hubby haven't been carted off, I can laugh at the whole visual!!!!

SHAME on you LEROY!!!!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

JJJ3,does that once,in a while,and I no longer try,to chase him,as even the bag,of Whiskas Temptations,that I keep,for emergencies,will bring him back.So Far,I close,the door,and about an hour later,he materializes at the back window,looking,for his Cat Treats.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I can relate to your panic. My Annie likes to bolt out the door at night time. Normally during the day she won't stay out unless someone is outside, but it's another story when it's dark. She will stay out and run from me when I try to catch her. I just have to leave her and wait till she's ready to come in.

Naw-tee Leroy!!! I'm with Kim, now that I know he's safe, but I would have been as terrified as you were!

I think if the neighbors haven't called someone on you by now, you're pretty safe.
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

The whole time I was reading this I was singing Bad, bad Leroy Brown. Just like MCM. LOL!! Gee, MCM, does that date us a bit???

Leroy is one nawtee kitty.

From Decker with Love

He's so gorgeous though, isn't he? Just look at those pictures of him.

Hope you've calmed down now.

How scary!! Lizzie is trying SOOOO hard to bolt out the door everytime we use it. If she gets out - I feel PANIC just thinking about it!!! We have two pitbulls next door and right over the fence who have jumped their fence and attacked two little dogs and bitten two people

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    Keep a spray bottle filled with water near the door. Deb,,you should try this with Lizzie as well. I shudder to think if she got out and next door... A quick squirt usually makes them think the door's out to get them! Make sure they don't see you though. Shame on you Leroy.....don't give meowmie a heart attack any more!
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~