Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Holiday Cat Nip Party at the Doyle's

Holiday Cat Nip Party at the Doyle's

A friend brought by some presents for the cats last night and among them was catnip. Look at these guys!

Hazel and Bo with her disgusted look like Hazel drank to much!

Kurby Before Catnip

Kurby After Catnip

Mouser just going crazy period!

Mouser with Avon watching.

Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

Cute pictures! CatNip parties are fun and the after effects are even better
    Sarah, meowmie of Whisper, Shadow, Callie and red-eared slider, Kahn

Thank you CatNapper for the beautiful siggy!

Cat Nip Parties,are a lot,of fun,and it is so touching,to see Kurby,all well,and enjoying himself,with his mouse.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

FUNNIEEEEE! yes, it is so good to see Kurby so happy and well.. Isn't it great when your friends care that much for our babies too?
    Those of Hazel "claiming" that thing is really a kicker, she looks like she is drunk and can't play another second so just fell down and can't get up. TO funny!!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Boy that certainly was some NIP party!!!!

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

Originally posted by Laura's Babies
    FUNNIEEEEE! yes, it is so good to see Kurby so happy and well.. Isn't it great when your friends care that much for our babies too?
    Those of Hazel "claiming" that thing is really a kicker, she looks like she is drunk and can't play another second so just fell down and can't get up. TO funny!!
    Yes, it is great and Kurby received a "surprise" package in the mail today!! All kinds of fun stuff and lots of goodies!
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

Hazel looks sooooooooo adorably funny ..... I think maybe she overdosed on the catnip a bit?

Bo, is just so awesomely gorgeous ... we really need MORE pictures of her around here!

Mouser ... has GROWN!!! My gosh ... look at that beautiful shiny black kittyboy!!!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

So nice seeing Hazel having a good time. And just how long is Mouser's tail?

Originally posted by Grace
    So nice seeing Hazel having a good time. And just how long is Mouser's tail?
    12"

Funny pictures - especially Hazel I LOVE catnip parties!!

Wow, I've never noticed how long Mouser's tail is...and you measured it, LOL

Great pictures!

Mouser is a monkey- so he must have a long tail

I am not sure whether these pics are appropriate for a family site and was especially shocked by lady Hazel being knocked out completely
    (I wouldn't have expected anything else from Mouser BTW )

CUTE, CUTE AND CUTER

How great, a catnip party!!! I'd better hide this thread for my cats, they both go berserk on catnip
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Looks like they are really enjoying themselves.

Thank You Kim for this wonderful siggy

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power ,the world will know peace" jimi hendrix