Thread: our meeting with baby today

our meeting with baby today

well it went well.they got along great,she wasnt quite sure of him at the beginning but warmed up to him after a few minutes.we took them for a walk around PetSmart and she followed Kodie everywhere.she is a sweetheart,but there are some issues that were worried about.
    first when Kodie went up to a Yellow lab,she got really upset and started growling and barking at the Lab.so were worried that she might pick a fight with a dog thats smelling Kodie.
    She's protective of her food bowl,and her bones.
    & she's not very well trained,well she walks nicely on a leash but she doesnt even know how to sit on command yet.I would like to add a new addition to the house but i dont know if im ready for another dog in the house yet.my mom isnt sure either.i think that were going to wait awile before we add another dog to the family.but i am going to keep her in mind!if she's still available after christmas than mabye

Well, it sounds like everything was great...and you learned a little in the process. Hopefully, if you're not going to get that baby, then you'll find another one that is just perfect for you! Best of luck to you and Kodie
    ><> <>< ><> <>< ><> <>< ><> <><

<>< ><> <>< ><> <>< ><> <>< ><>

Faith is being able to jump first and grow wings later

When a waterbug leaves his friends and climbs the stalks, he is unable to return. But he gains a beautiful new body and a glorious perspective on a new world. He knows his friends will join him with their new bodies one day...one glorious day

If a small inner voice says "wait a minute", it's best to not
    go through with it. As you know, getting another dog is a lifetime
    commitment.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

we found Kodie a perfect match a couple of weeks ago but she was adopted.I've been looking for a Rottweiler on Petfinder and there was one near us,i met her but she seemed to mellow,but i think my mom would like that
    I honestly dont know what to do.She's a sweetheart,i really did love her,but the issue of her being protective of Kodie scares me a little bit.I just hope the right match for Kodie shows up soon,im sure that she will.

Glad to hear it went well! i hope she's still available after christmas for you.
    Owned by two little pastries!

REST IN PEACE GRACIE. NOT A DAY GOES BY THAT I DON'T MISS YOU.

we've decided that we would like another dog,but not until after New Years,were just going to be buisy and going out alot and wont really have time to spend w/ a new furbaby,so were going to wait until January.hopefully she'll still be available then!but we really like her.