Thread: What type of camera?

What type of camera?

Picture I took today, and developed The top is the negitive, bottom is the positive. It's a flower, it might look like a tree, but it's a flower. A dandylion or something. Also, the scan made it look crappy but I was tolazy to care. And, the positive isn't great but I need to spend more time getting it to look right which I didn't have today. So, I used my new camera Any guesses as to what type the camera is? The negative is creepy, no?

A shoebox. Yup. I took that picture using an average shoebox. LOL it's called pinhole photography. Very fun. Only problem is you need a dark room to do it. I still can't believe I took a pic with a shoe box...

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)

WHAT?!?!?! How can you take a picture with a shoe box? Did you *make* a camera out of a shoe box? I'm confused. That's really NEAT! Wow!

I took a photography class once and made shoebox cameras. They're really kinda nifty. You can also do some pretty funky stuff with pre-developed photo paper, a dark room, objects and a flashlight hehe
    "He who is cruel to animals becomes hard also in his dealings with men. We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals."
    -- Immanuel Kant

hehe, I was gonna guess a pinhole camera. My pinhole camera is a poptarts box LOL!

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

Originally posted by popcornbird
    WHAT?!?!?! How can you take a picture with a shoe box? Did you *make* a camera out of a shoe box? I'm confused. That's really NEAT! Wow!
    lol, you cut a hole out of the top. tape up the box.put tinfoil over the hole (with a pinhole poked in the top) put the photo paper in the box (in dark rook)

Oh yeah, and you make a little door for the shutter

Heinz: Yeah, we're gonna try a bunch of cool stuff..we wanna see if painting with lights will work with it :X

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)

Wow, I never knew you could actually take a picture with a shoebox. Very neat picture, too, Audrey!

A SHOEBOX?????? Wow!! Now THAT is awesome!!!

I LOVE the pictures too!! I think the positive is a little more creepy... Kinda reminds me of The Ring or something.. O_O *gulps*