Thread: What in the ****???

What in the ****???

Ok, now I am REALLY worried. This morning, Major was licking his incision a bit. Then, maybe a couple minutes later, he tried to hump/mount his BLANKET! I thought maybe I was seeing things, but then a couple minutes later he did that again! Do you think this was like a test to see if he could still do that? Or should I be VERY concerned?????

-thank you Poppy for the avatar.

R.I.P. Hanson. You will never be forgotten, and we await the day to see you once again. The imprint you left on my heart will never fade - your big beautiful brown eyes, your big soggy kisses...

It's normal. Dusty is neutered and he still humps things from time to time.

Thank you Wolfie!

I don't know about dogs but Ripley, my cat was neutered at 5 months old and he still gets a little amorous at age 12. His favorite mate is an old Oscar the Grouch hand puppet. Isn't that kind of sick? LOL!

From Decker with Love

Nicki's a girl and she humps ALL the time. Its really quite embarassing to see a girl dog doing that!

But Pouncer was humoping for a few days after his surjery too... I think its fairly normal.

Re: What in the ****???

Don't let Major lick his stitches.

As for the humping, it probably takes a few months
    for his hormons to wash out of his sytem, so to speak.

Spaying (female) Sheba never stopped her humping.
    (was a dominant issue with her.)
    Rocky ceased humping a few months after being
    neutered, but he wasn't much of a humper in
    the first place.

----<---<--<{(@

That is pretty normal My Mums JRT x, Female still humps toys on occasions and so does Elvis and he was neutered about 4 months ago.
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

The vet said that if he licks excessively, he needs to get one of those Elizabethian collars, but she said he will lick it a little bit.

Well, it just sort of concerned me because he has never done that before. But thanks everone!

R.I.P. Hanson. You will never be forgotten, and we await the day to see you once again. The imprint you left on my heart will never fade - your big beautiful brown eyes, your big soggy kisses...

Are you guys SURE this is normal? He tried to hump his blanket 7 times today already, and other than today, he has NEVER done this before!

LOL yes I think it is pretty normal.

Ginger(female) likes to hump the cats.
    "Careful what you say, careful what you wish or it may just regret it!"

hehehehe.... he IS a guy,,,, a male,,,,, relax.... I think he will be justttt fine!