Thread: Please Help...

Please Help...

Any computer whizzes? I need help... bad.

My bro and I bought this Roller Coaster Tycoon game, and we put the CD into the CD-ROM drive. It begins to install, but then it says we have to uninstall the original Roller Coaster Tycoon we already have. We had downloaded a version off of Kazaa, so I deleted that. I tried again and it still said the same thing.

I searched all of my files for any of the Roller Coaster Tycoon stuff, and couldn't find anything else I needed to delete.

It's REALLY bugging me and frustrating me that it won't let me download this. Can anyone help???

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Look for an "uninstall" for the Roller Coaster you downloaded from Kazaa. You may need to "reinstall" that version to "uninstall" it.

(Yet another reason I like Macintosh!)

Did you delete it or did you go through the uninstall process?

Maybe you saved some games that are still on there.

Maybe you should do a seach and see if there is something else lurking around that you don't know about.

Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

Also, go to Add/remove programs in the Control Panel. See if anything is lingering there. What roller coaster tycoon is it? *there are a lot of versions* I know some of them Hasbro said there were glitches on. I'd also go to the Hasbro website to see if they have a fix for the problem.