Thread: Pictures of Feeding Stations

Pictures of Feeding Stations

Last edited by K & L; 06-24-2004 at 12:00 PM.
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

I'd sure like to be able to do the same thing for the strays in my neighborhood. I have a devil of a time keeping the ants out. How do you do it on the outside ones? Or don't you have a problem?

Mary

Originally posted by mruffruff
    I'd sure like to be able to do the same thing for the strays in my neighborhood. I have a devil of a time keeping the ants out. How do you do it on the outside ones? Or don't you have a problem?

Mary
    We use this:

http://www.eap.mcgill.ca/Publications/eap4.htm
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

OMG! That's what we use in our Spa filter! I didn't know you can use it on ants!! Wow...... you DO learn something new every day!!
    Bunny & Kitties:

Taz - F (7); Majerle - M (4) & Loki - M (8 months)
    (pronounced: Marley).

Sounds like just the thing I need. Thanks!

Mary

You are such a great person! It warms my heart to see that.
    Angela's beautiful furbabies, Wilber and Oreo.

"Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this." Anonymous

"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." Albert Schweitzer

A meow massages the heart. Stuart McMillan

I hope you are able to snap a few pictures of our furry friends enjoying themselves at their new feeding stations.

K&L you have done a fine job. Keep up the wonderful work.

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

Originally posted by Catsnclay
    OMG! That's what we use in our Spa filter! I didn't know you can use it on ants!! Wow...... you DO learn something new every day!!
    This is NOT the same as the stuff in the pool/spa filters. Make sure you DON'T get that kind!!! This other is safe for animals etc.

How wonderful Lisa~! I'm glad to know that there is an ant repellant safe for cats!!! I need that for my kitchen sink area!!!
    How and where do you buy this stuff?
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Originally posted by K & L
    This is NOT the same as the stuff in the pool/spa filters. Make sure you DON'T get that kind!!! This other is safe for animals etc.
    Ok, if it isn't the same....then where do you get yours?

What is the difference??
    Bunny & Kitties:

Taz - F (7); Majerle - M (4) & Loki - M (8 months)
    (pronounced: Marley).

Originally posted by Catsnclay
    Ok, if it isn't the same....then where do you get yours?

What is the difference??
    We got ours from a dealer here in the valley. I think the difference is the pool kind has certain chemicals that are not good for the animals, this other doesn't. Here's one website you can order from, and there's many others out there!
    http://www.biconet.com/crawlers/DE.html