Thread: Why has today been so depressing?!

Why has today been so depressing?!

*sighs*

Today has been depressing. Even on PT I hear sad news *go to Cat memorial to see what I mean* It is a beautiful sunny day outside where Im at, and all I can think about is how everyone is.

I've been depressed since yesterday...I think I'm going to go fishing...that always makes me feel better.

Has anyone else felt depressed in the last few days or am I alone here?

It happens... I'm genetically predisposed to depression, and every once in a while I'll just get into a funk for no reason. I'll be miserable, nothing seems to cheer me up... not fun. About the only thing that ever keeps me going when that happens are my animals.

Going fishing sounds like a good idea... can I come too?
    "He who is cruel to animals becomes hard also in his dealings with men. We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals."
    -- Immanuel Kant

Me, me! I've been really depressed since the weekend. Today has been the hardest of all. I keep getting choked up and last night I was crying while doing dishes for no reason. I think the underlying reason is my job. And I also get this way sometimes. I'm just really unhappy with it. Everyday is such a struggle to go to work. And even doing things I was hired for is making me angry for some reason. I know I need to shake it off, but it's hard ya know?
    Angela's beautiful furbabies, Wilber and Oreo.

"Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this." Anonymous

"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." Albert Schweitzer

A meow massages the heart. Stuart McMillan

Lets all go fishing...who likes deep fried Catfish? lol

Lets go camping! LoL Fish, then throw them on the fire! Woo hoo!!

CatMama, I understand completely about the job. My last job depressed me so much I quit. I've been unemployed since. Luckily, i have a wonderful gf who understands and doesn't mind being the bread winner until I find something else... which might just happen today! I have a phone interview with Geico! woo hoo!

You know... that would be a really cool thing to do... set up a camping trip with PTers and their furbabies... Maybe someone should suggest it.
    "He who is cruel to animals becomes hard also in his dealings with men. We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals."
    -- Immanuel Kant

The beginning of this week I was cranky and depressed. I feel better now. I know some of mine is the weather. I just can't deal with all this heat and humidity. Yes I know it is worse in Fl and down south...but that is why I don't live there. I just don't do well with it. If I could stay at home with the nice quiet ac I wouldn't mind but I have to come to work. My office has an AC but it sounds like a jet engine and I have to shut it off to do any weighing or talking on the phone. It is soooooooo loud. Then I walk out into the hallway where it is like 90 degrees and sauna like. So I go from hot to cold to hot to cold all day long. I get a migrane after a while.

But today is Thursday and tomorrow is Friday and I have a 3 day weekend since the 23rd is my 3rd year Wedding Aniversary!!! YEA!!!. So since it was on a Wed we just decided to take a long weekend. Then I work a week and am off for a FOUR day weekend because of the 4th of July. YEA again!

Denyce

Agh, I was feeling better...now Im depressed again. Sigh I feel like a freak, I really do. I have this talent for doing that...oh and if you read my writing posts...they are fictional really!

Sigh...

Why are you depressed again?