Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I seem to fighting a losing battle here....

I seem to fighting a losing battle here....

the 3rd baby passed away at 4:22 a.m. this morning. I had fed them just a couple of hours earlier, but he didn't want much. I was awoken by the sound of him letting out one cry every few seconds .... gasping his last few breaths. It was the precious meezer mix .... I am not very hopeful at this time for the last one. Since the mother cat was found dead in the barn where her kittens were, with no apparent injury ... I am fearing she was ill with something that is also claiming her kittens!

I think you are right - whatever killed Momma cat is also taking her little ones. How heartbreaking for you! I wish I could say somthing to make you feel better, but I know that you are heartbroken right now.

But, by making this sacrifice (of your emotions and love) you have made sure that they passed on to the Rainbow Bridge feeling warm and secure, and LOVED. So they will now be re-united with their Mommy and their littermates, and will be playing at the bridge at watching over you and your brood. They must have been very special kittens, to be called to the bridge so early, and you are such a special person to care for them during their short time here.

(((HUGS)))

Julie

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

Kim, my heart is breaking for you and the baby kittens. Julie is right, though it might not be much solace now, you are helping them to RB with love in their lives. Sometimes, Kim, that is all we can do. I am so very sorry for this sadness.
    Johanna

They have departed this world, Knowing they were loved. That is all we can do, love them while we have them, no matter how brief the time. Their passing with be mourned by all of us and not gone un noticed.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Kim, how sad is this! It must be so frustrating -but we cannot win all our battles. I don't know what to say. Hoping for a miracle regarding the last baby.

Sorry Kim, at least you are still fighting and doing everything that can be done.

Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

Oh Kim, my heart is aching for you. How sad. I'm so sorry.
    Like others have said, at least in their short time with you, they felt loved and cared for and will go on to RB knowing this.
    Bless you dear Lady for trying your best in helping these little ones.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Kim , I know how heart breaking this is , but there is nothing that you can do , sometimes agianst the bad start that those Kittens had , and we are PRAYING , that the otheres will survive this ordeal. Our Prayers , go to you , and we thank you , that these Kittends , at least got to know your love , even for a Few Days!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Kim, I am so sorry this is happening. My heart is breaking for you sorrow You are providing them with love and caring as they pass onto the RB. Thank you

More {{{HUGS}}}

I am so sorry.

From Decker with Love

Oh Kim, how sad, I'm so sorry!

I know you were hoping the two remaining kittens would make it...

The others are right, they have experienced some love and comfort in this world before they left for the Bridge, to be reunited with their litter mates and mommy cat.

BTW, are they seperated from your resident kitties? Just in case they have something contagious...

Kirsten

Oh Kim! This has to be the most heartbreaking thing ever! I am so sorry that they are all passing away on you. I hope and pray that the last little guy makes it. Is he still strong and playing?

It's too sad. At least they knew warmth and love in their short life. I hope the last one makes it! Is that the tabby?

Hugs!!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Kim, I am sad to read this. I know you did everything you could for the babies. Don't give up hope for the little tabby.
    Rest in peace, little meezer baby. You were loved.
    Steffi and Lovable

Kim I'm so sorry! What a shame and how sad. I'm just so glad that they all knew love, caring , and kindness from you before they passed over. I'm still praying for the last baby and for you.