Thread: Help from Canadians, please

Help from Canadians, please

I had an inquiry from a person who wishes to adopt a cat from a rescue group but does not know how to go about finding an organization close to her. She is from Norton, New Brunswick (Canada). Is anyone familiar with this area?

Thanks.

What about her local shelter?

I'm not sure what goes on in the US/Canda, but every area in Australia has a local RSPCA shelter where abandoned kitties and doggies are taken. These are usually kill shelters here, so maybe your friend might want to rescue a baby from a one of these shelters ... we got Pixel from the RSPCA and she came vaccinated and desexed.

Mum to two little humans, a very vocal 14 year old Ragdoll, and a super energetic and snuggly rescue kitten.

RIP Nibbler, joined the Bridge 12 May 2007.
    RIP Pixel, joined the Bridge 24 November 2017.

I am sure that Fredericton , which is the Provincial Capital , has a Shelter , and some ofthe smaler towns , would have one , as well!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

New Brunswick is a couple hours from where I live. I agree, there should be an animal shelter close by..I mean if we have one right close to us they must lol

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)