Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: kitty throw up? cat poop? or???

kitty throw up? cat poop? or???

3:00 a.m.

(the magical hour for 'things that my cat does')

You get out of bed to go to the bathroom.....on the way back you stop to scratch the cat, who is asleep on the box next to the window......

As you walk by his corner of the world you feel something squish up in between your little toes....

It's mushy, wet and cold.

WHAT COULD IT BE?

.................................................. .

It's dry cat food!!!!

Dry cat food that is spilled on the floor and moistened with water from the Amazing Moving Water Dish...

The Amazing Moving Water Dish moves in any direction....
    I put it in one spot and it shifts position during the night.
    This night it turned the spilled dry food into a wet cold mass that I just so happened to step in.

The worst part is having to walk on your heel to the bathroom and trying to figure out the substance on your foot.

Please be aware of this new and terrible threat to barefoot people all across the world

And don't blame the cat........He was asleep on the box.
    The secret of life is nothing at all
    -faith hill

Hey you, don't tell me there's no hope at all -
    Together we stand
    Divided we fall.

I laugh, therefore? I am.

No humans were hurt during the posting of this message.

The cat had nothing to do with it!

It was Mmysterious Martian Slime left by Aliens, who flew down in their UFO to abduct you, and then changed their minds , instead leaving an inter-planetary calling card.

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

I agree with Ally, except I think it's the aliens that move the AMWD (Amazing Moving Water Dish). Of course it's not the cat - how could you even suggest such a thing!

And don't you just hate that when you step into a cold wet gooey mass in the middle of the night - ugh!
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

hee-hee

we keep our AMWD a good five feet away from the food, on a small piece of carpet remenant - it doesn't move.

These are not the droids you were looking for

Maybe Dudley the Duck? If he can knock over my computer chair, a water bowl's no problem.

Richard, please don't send me an Amazing Moving Water Box in the care package, OK!

Our food and water bowls are on the kitchen bench, safe out of reach of greedy dogs, so I hope they never start moving ...
    Nicole, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Schnaggles and Buffy

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    Around here it's usually a nice cold hairball! BLECHHH!
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

I've stepped in "throw-up".

Don't ask me whose it was
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

moving objects

My amazing moving water dish is often tripped over by me when it mysteriously is transported from the edge of the kitchen into the center. Doesn't matter that it's a heavy dish holding a container that's SUPPOSED to last a few days....Most of the water is somehow osmosised into the air (or hardwood floor..) rendering the bowl and attached container bone dry only a few hours after being filled. Don't know why this corresponds with Shy's wet underside and feet when she leaps onto the bed....Mysterious....
    pixie

Re: kitty throw up? cat poop? or???

Originally posted by RICHARD
    The worst part is having to walk on your heel to the bathroom and trying to figure out the substance on your foot.
    You've got that right! And the amount of things that quickly race through you mind in that short little trip is amazing.

Around here if one of the animals has a "elimination malfunction" and it occurs during the day, either my hubby or son will be quick to point out to me that there is *this or that* on the carpet or in the kitchen which needs to be cleaned up. I think they feel that their part in the whole process is just to merely report it and not get rid of it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ROFLMAO!!!!! The minute I read that I pictured myself doing just that!! Only it was one of Shortie's hairballs that is often mistaken for a piece of poo!!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

lol,

I don't puke on the floor or anything like that.....

I guess that none of you do either..that leaves the cats, signiifcant others or little gray beings with huge eyes that are
    from 'some place else' to put 'stuff' on the floor.....

Leslie,

How does that cold water feel on you socks/slippers?.

QSAL,
    I like my hairballs warm......ewwwwwwwwww!!!

Slick,
    do the breath test....sneak in for a kiss......then sniff.....double ewwwwwwwwwwwww

Moosmom,

How do your arms move while doing the Heel Walk?

Do you use them to balance, or do you balance on the wall?

Pam?

UHH MEN, MEN KILL FOOD, MEN PROTECT, MEN ALWAYS SCRATCHING, MEN NATURALLY FEAR DOO DOO, MEN START WITH
    WOMEN CLEANING MEN'S REAR!

Go figure.

Miss Meow,

Whats the matter? Scared of a little voodoo?
    -faith hill

Together we stand
    Divided we fall.

That is the one thing that irritates me ,about the Siamese , is that they bolt thier food , and then throw iy up , either on the bed , or in the most inconvenient place possible , like on the stairs , or in the doorway. But I still LOVE Them ALL!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?

Nothing wakes me up faster than.....

I bolt from my sleep when I have a cat regurgitating next to my head! Usually it's a quick snatch and plunk movement (all done while half asleep) and the culprit is deposited onto the floor to finish the barfarama. UGHHH! I have at times fallen into a deep sleep and missed the action, only to roll over into the icy cold upchuck. BLECHH
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

Re: Nothing wakes me up faster than.....

Originally posted by QueenScoopalot
    I bolt from my sleep when I have a cat regurgitating next to my head! Usually it's a quick snatch and plunk movement (all done while half asleep) and the culprit is deposited onto the floor to finish the barfarama. UGHHH! I have at times fallen into a deep sleep and missed the action, only to roll over into the icy cold upchuck. BLECHH

You win!

I thought grabbing a sock in the middle of the night with kitty puke on it was bad!!!

-faith hill

Together we stand
    Divided we fall.