Thread: Riley

Blog Entries

Riley

Riley, your lovely doggie smile is like sunshine beaming right into our hearts! How do you do that with your ears? Makes for a fab photo...

Little Christian is so lucky to have such a wonderful friend to play with. Your humans are, indeed, blessed. A sweet baby boy and and the best dog in the world. Who could want more?

Have a wonderful day as our special pet -- Dog of the Day.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

What a sweet and happy face!! Congrats gorgeous Riley!

Good Morning Riley!

What a big rascal you are Riley Girl! You are the entertainer of the year. It seems to be your biggest enjoyment to entertain Christian all the time and to do such a good job of it. Your family must be happy all the time with all this postive activity. We love to see happy families like this. Look at that scampish face and ears! You are something else Riley Girl-the absolute biggest ever life of the party. What a cutie you are!! We would love to meet you-please visit us here in Florida sometime if you're in the neighborhood. We love Ridgebacks! Tell your Mom that we LOVE her poem!! She is very talented and it is so special for her to write a sweet poem for her best girl. We hope all of you enjoy your very special honor today and we congratulate you on being our wonderful DOTD Riley Girl!!! Remember to always love your life like we do!!

Love Daisy and Delilah in Rainy Florida

What a wonderful buddy you are Riley!!

I sure made us all smile today!

Congrats!!!!!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

Riley your story just plastered a smile all over my face today for so many reasons. First of all your 'one ear up one ear down' photo was just adorable. I loved hearing about all of your escapades with little Christian. (By the way I just love tiny little people named Christian, as that is my two year old grandson's name ). Lastly the poem your human made about you is terrific. It describes your breed so well. I have had an opportunity recently to meet two ridgies and they are just a beautiful breed. I particularly loved the last line of the poem *she forgets that her collar makes noise.* See Riley, it's not your hunting skills, it's that darn collar! Congrats to Riley Girl, Saturday's Dog of the Day!

CONGRATULATIONS RILEY!

Look at that smile on your face, you look sooo happy! And with a wonderful family like yours, who wouldn't be
    I'm glad you have a little boy who you can run & play with. I think all dogs need kids
    Enjoy your day sweetie!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Terrific!

Riley, beautiful girl, a family couldn't wish for a more loving canine best friend than you! Just look at that sweet, smiling face and the precious tilt of your velvet ears! How lucky your adult humans. and most of all dear little Christian are, to have you there to keep them smiling and laughing every day of the year! Oh, you doggies bring so much joy into our lives! But it takes an EXTRA special pup to inspire the poetic in us! Your Mommy's poem captures your adventurous, unbridled spirit and her deep, deep love for you to perfection! You're the best Riley!Congratulations to you beautiiful Riley, our super duper Saturday Dog of the Day! May you and your wonderful family enjoy a lifetime of love, laughs and happy days!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Riley!

What a wonderful tribute your human wrote for you, I just loved the poem. Your human has some talent You are so cute Riley, you just made my day. You've lifted my spirits enough so now I can get up and go do some more Saturday chores ::sigh::

Have a wonderful day Riley!
    ~Marie

Well don't you give special meaning to "Living the life of Riley"? How pretty you are!!

I hope you have had a wonderful day as our most special and so deserving Dog of the Day!!!

Hugs and Kisses to Riley!!

Riley

Riley,

You are a very pretty lady. You have to be very special to your family. They wrote a poem just for you. I think that is wonderful.
    Hope you and your family have many Happy years together.
    LHCamry