Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi I'm new any body want to be my friend

Hi I'm new any body want to be my friend

hi I'm new here this is cool you get to talk about pets well does anybody want to be my friend?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thank You Popcornbird for the wonderful siggy!

On my honor I will try to serve dogs in my country, to help dogs at all times, and to live by the Dog Scout Law.
    I will do my best to be honest and fair to dogs, friendly and helpful to dogs, considerate and caring to dogs, courageouss and strong to dogs, responsible for what I say and do to dogs, and to respect myself and other dogs, respect authority, use resources wisely, make the world a better place, and be a sister to every Dog Scout.
    -Dog Scouts

Welcome to Pet Talk! This is a really great place, and watch out, it is addicting!

Tell us a little about yourself. Do you have any pets? Tell us about them! We also love to see pictures!

I am owned by a labrador retriever named Digger, a labrador retriever named Chubby, a Pug named Otis, a Samoyed named Prince, and a cockatiel named Nelly.

Glad to see you posted hehe

Welcome to PT! This is a very addicting site, like I've told you before.
    My name is Tiffany and I am owned by my blue point Himmy/Persian named Blueberry. You can see some pics of him in my sig. Do you have any pets? We'd love to hear abot them and we also LOVE seeing pictures here
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -

Hey

Thank you well then I have. a couple of pets with me right now

2 dogs named Chiquis and Muneca muneca is a Shih Tzu and Chiquis is a Chihuahua. 2 birds named Coco and Tweety Tweety is a Canary and Coco is a Cockatoo.3 cat named Princess that is a Simese cat, Baqueton that is a Siamese cat, and Angel that is a Tabby cat. 1 fish named Pirana that is a Betta fish. 2 frogs named Jumper, and frogger I don't know what type well that is all the pets I have.

On my honor I will try to serve dogs in my country, to help dogs at all times, and to live by the Dog Scout Law.
    I will do my best to be honest and fair to dogs, friendly and helpful to dogs, considerate and caring to dogs, courageouss and strong to dogs, responsible for what I say and do to dogs, and to respect myself and other dogs, respect authority, use resources wisely, make the world a better place, and be a sister to every Dog Scout.
    -Dog Scouts

Tiffany hi

you already know me Tiffany and I know you and Blueberry.

-Dog Scouts

Chiquis is adorable!! Is that him?

I am waiting for pictures of you pets! I am really looking forward to seeing pics of your Cockatoo, they are such beautiful birds.

Welcome to Pet Talk!! Sounds like you have a big furry family! That is great!! Your chi is adorable!! How about more pictures? We all loves pictures here at PT.

My name is Souraya (pronounced like Mariah) and I am owned by Drake, a GSD/Wolf hybrid. He is in my signature!

Welcome to Pet Talk.

Karen

----<---<--<{(@

HI! welcome to pettalk! my name is shannon and i have one rabbit and two fish. i'm sure you'll love it here too!

hi
    welcome to pet talk i love the picture of your kitten. i hope you like it here and ill be your friend my name is Kaylin
    KayKay

R.I.P. my sweet Little bit and itty bit you will be in my heart forever I love you!

"No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle"
    Winston Churchill

Welcome to Pet Talk! Your kitten is so adorable! My name's Sandra and I have 2 dogs, 2 kitties and 2 guinea pigs. Looking forward to getting to know you and your furkids!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Welcome to Pet Talk!!

Like Dogz said it can be an addicting place.

Looking forward to hearing about and seeing your kids.
    Bob & Joey,
    and their happy and willing slave, Bryan.

Many Thanks to Kay for the Picture.

My motto - "Bad Spellers of the World, UNTIE!!!!"

Welcome to Pet Talk Almamee.
    Hope you like it here. Looking forward to hearing more about you and all your pets.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Welcome to Pet Talk!! I hope you like it here, I was just wondering about your pictures. Are these pictures of your pets?? They are certainly good pictures! You done a really good job photographing these pets.

Again Welcome to Pet Talk!!

Willie
    Last edited by trayi52; 01-13-2004 at 12:18 AM.

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

welcome I am owned by 6 dogs, 6 gerbils, 11 guinea pigs, 1 rabbit, and a bunch of fishys
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils