Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: its c-c-c-c-cold brrrrrr

its c-c-c-c-cold brrrrrr

it is to friggen COLD here! this morning I had to walk to school and I froz to death my lips went blue and my hair froze, and I only walk across the street! turns out it was MINUS 50*C with the windchill, and wind chill warnings! no small wonder I froze! I cant believe how cold it is here yesterday at flyball happy had to be out in the van for a few minuts(not enugh kennels) when I wnet to get her out after shifting dogs aroun din kennels so she could double with someone her whiskers had turned white. in my room last night Ripley always sleeps under my covers, misty sometimes does, but last night HAPPY did, in her 3 years she has NEVER slept under the covers!! sorry poitless post, just venting about how its to darn COLD
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils

ya its FREEZING here to but there is big white fluffy snowflakes so I guess its worth it
    ~*~green_chameleon_girl~*~
    R.I.P Rex
    - _HeAtHer_-

Thanks MANDAMOO!!!!

Montana reporting in at 9AM it was -26 degrees fairinhight. Our high today was -5 tomorrow expect a high of 4 Yahoo get the barbie and shrimp ready. We have 3ft of snow.

For the past 2 days it's been -9 at night and up to -3 during the day and believe me for us West Coast people, that's really really cold. Weather is supposed to warm up overnight and tomorrow we get a huge dump of snow - 20 cm and 30 cm in the valley.

Best leave my car home and take the bus to work tomorrow. Brrrrr.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

SO cold!! brrrrr my think my toes got frostbitten while i walked a block to the bus stop! it's upposed to snow here tonight! that means no school tomarrow. sssshhh....can't say it out loud or it won't happen. so cross your fingers for snow north of seattle. please?

Yeah, it's cold here too! Down to -38 in one of the higher parts of Kelowna.
    I've been BOO'd!

*fingers crossed* I hope atleast you can have a snow day! We are used to all this snow
    R.I.P Rex
    - _HeAtHer_-

Thanks MANDAMOO!!!!

I thnk its going down to minus 27 by Friday lotsa cold weather!!
    R.I.P Rex
    - _HeAtHer_-

Thanks MANDAMOO!!!!

Ok, I wouldn't want it to be that cold here but I'm going to gripe too. It was 85 degrees today! How depressing that is to know it's January and we still haven't gotten cooler weather other than for a couple of days. It starts getting sweltering here about April so I need a break! Can't wait to get to Maryland Thursday!!

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

Originally posted by green_chameleon_girl
    *fingers crossed* I hope atleast you can have a snow day! We are used to all this snow
    *snort* i'm used to 3 feet of snow adn still having to go to school. but here it seems like whenever it snows even the tiniest bit they get all freaked out adn everything shuts down but i might as well take advantage of it while i can

hahah ya
    R.I.P Rex
    - _HeAtHer_-

Thanks MANDAMOO!!!!

how does my rexy deal with the cold? he can still tell it's cold outside can't he? is he still single?i still hold up hope of marrying some day

I noticed that lol, it snows just a bit the ground is not even coverd and all of a sudden they are "snowed in" sorry but snowed in is when the snow is piled so high you cant open your door.
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils

HAHA we have extra heating lamps for the winter because I found his aqaurium temperature was dropping so he is all set for the winter lol. HA HA HA marry him?
    R.I.P Rex
    - _HeAtHer_-

Thanks MANDAMOO!!!!

Originally posted by cali
    I noticed that lol, it snows just a bit the ground is not even coverd and all of a sudden they are "snowed in" sorry but snowed in is when the snow is piled so high you cant open your door.
    where in seattle? yeah snow storm is where snow is falling faster than youcan shovel it. that by the time you are done youcan't even tell you did anything in the first place

HAHA we have extra heating lamps for the winter because I found his aqaurium temperature was dropping so he is all set for the winter lol. HA HA HA marry him?
    yep! he's so cute!!!!!