Thread: My day at "daddy's"....[as written by Moosey, himself] ;)

My day at "daddy's"....[as written by Moosey, himself] ;)

From the pawz of MooSee --
    Wow guyz, I had a grrrr-ate day todayz! My mommy had to help a friend move into her new house so she dropped me off at Josh's house so I wouldn't be alone all day. It was sooo much fun, and daddy [yes, I call him daddy now....] sayz I was a good boy. We played from the minute I got there to the second I left......well, almost that long. We got a little tired so we stretched out on the couch and watched some TeeVee. My mommy came to pick me up and we were sound asleep. So, I guess we didn't play as much I thoughtz we did. Either way, it was sooo much fun.....and my mommy said daddy is coming over tomorrow night. That meanz we getz-ta playz again!!! HaHa, yeeees.

Happy tail wagz and sloppy kissez,
    MooSee

PS -- I wish he would come over now.......but mommy, daddy, and some of their friendz are going out to "party." HaHa.....riiiight. I guess that meanz I need to figure out something destructive to do so my mommy can be awfully proud of me when she gets home!

MooooSe,
    Sunds like u hadda grrreat time! Sumtymes all dat playin makes me tired too.. By da way, how was da teevee? Me and mum alwayz watch it too!

Kissez,
    CamEE

MooSee--
    Gude luck! Humanz are wEErd! Waht iz a partee n-ewayz? It is part uv a tee? Anywayz, thatz cule dat yu hadz so much fun! Mama'z grandpaw came ovurr tuday, so I had fun tuz. =) Oh I havz an idea fur sumthin tu destroye...Howz ubout sum reel expensive stuf? Dat's alwayz numee tu chew on! Like sum vases, or sum pikture framez!!!
    Ozee =)

MooSEE

Gwad yu hadz Fun!! Da TeeVeee is really sumthing huh MossEE?
    We watch it tuu!!
    LuvV,
    KatEE

From the pawz of MooSee --
    Yeah.....it waz fun. My mommy is just getting ready to go out.....I still have yet to decide what I want to destroyz. It'll be good.....I know it will.

Happy tail wagz and sloppy kissez,
    MooSee