Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Look what showed up at my house!

Look what showed up at my house!

Look at this pretty girl! She has a collar on, so she must be owned by someone. I am going to put signs up. She looks to be about a year old, but she is really petite. What breed do you think she is? She looks like Roxy quite a bit, but she is so small. She has one brown and one blue eye.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Dusty, Roxy, and the house guest.

Her and Roxy.

Looks like a husky to me!
    She's beautiful - and typical husky to be wandering loose-I bet someone is going nuts right now-wondering where she is!

She looks like a Malamute (sp?) Very cute. Good luck finding her mommy and daddy ;D

She's a siberian husky and in true husky form, she's probably staged an escape! Good luck finding her owners.
    If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you must find the courage to live it.
    --John Irving

try calling some of the local vets to see if anyone reported a missing pup. does your vet have a chip checker to look for a microchip? sibs can go quite aways if the fancy strikes, a neighbors bolted during a storm 2 years ago, and she was found 15 miles away from home. good luck, she's a pretty one
    joyce who has princess peanut, spokesdog for the catpack, mojo, magic, kira and squirty, members of the catpack, angel duke, a good dog who is missed and angel alex the wonder dog, handsome prince.

Duh! Why didn't I think about a microchip. hehe. I'm such an airhead. I'm going to take her to the vet right now. Thanks!

Cute doggie, looks like one of my sister's dogs. It is a Siberian Husky.
    "We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam

"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Looks like a husky to me too. She's a perfect match for your Roxy! If you can't find her owner are you going to keep her?

Thanks for the siggy, Lexi_Lover!

What a sweetie!! Sure looks like Husky to me; the "great escape" is another give-a-way! I hope she's reunited with her family soon! Thanks to you for helping her!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I took her to the vet, she's healthy but has no microchip. Then, I took her home and put her in the dog run which is extremly secure. I got home from the store and she's out in my backyard! Freakin' huskies. hehe. They are such escape artists. I have no idea how she got out unless she scaled the 8 foot fence. I cannot keep her for more then a week or two, I have to many animals already. My mom and two of my friends are already fighting over her. Everyone's hoping that we don't find the owners. She is a very well behaved dog.

I would say that you should put a found report in the newspapers and call Animal Control and put a found report in too. I know whenever we found dogs that's what we did and we also called the vets in the area and put found reports in. I hope she finds her home, but, glad she has a place to go if no one steps forward. I will say, however, is that she looks like she is too well taken care of to NOT have someone looking for her.

Let us know!!

Don't buy while shelter dogs die!!

No luck so far. I have signs up everywhere, called all the vets, and am going to run an ad in the paper. I also checked, she isn't microchipped. They can't put the ad in until Tuesday. I gave her a bath and not a single flea came out. You can tell she is well taken care of and gets plenty of attention.

Have you found her owner yet?

Thanks for the siggy, Lexi_Lover!