Thread: Please send some positive vibes for baby Lily! :(

Please send some positive vibes for baby Lily! :(

I'm so worried now because I think she is sick!

Usually - right from the start - she uses her litter box many times a day (both peeing and pooping) but for 24 hours, she barely does!

I already noticed that last night when I cleaned the boxes and saw everything in it was from Luna only (there are still diffenrences in the size, so I knew it was from Luna). Needless to say, I already got very worried at that point.

Later last night, Lily pooped once (looked all normal) but when I controlled the boxes this morning after a more or less sleepless night, I found out she still hasn't peed. She finally did that (a bit more than usual) when I was already close to a panic attack.

But, the bottom line is: peeing and pooping once in 24 hours isn't enough, so off to the vet we go now (the vet's office opens at 9 am).

Hopefully it's nothing serious!!! I really have to say, I cannot take anymore with all the things going on at the moment!

I have to add, Lily is acting normal, well, maybe she's a bit calmer as usual, but she eats and plays, and her tummy is soft... but something must be wrong!

It seems it never stops!

Kirsten

Keeping you in my prayers that Lily is all OK!

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

Thanks!

Just coming back from the vet. She said since she hasn't totally stopped peeing and pooping and everything looked normal when she did there's probably nothing to worry about. She said if she would be constipated respectively have a urethra blockage, she would TRY to poop and pee and would cry in the litterbox, which both did not happen.

Told me to have an eye on it the next days and not to worry too much...

Kirsten

I am late enough to only hear about the good news

You could give a little olive oil in Lily's food if you really think she is constipated. But I don't think there is much to worry about

we are praying that little Lily will be all right, and it is not that unusual for a very young kitten to be irregular. If you can get it , Ultra Milk is a big help for the Little Ones! It always worked for me. Or a mild Kitten laxative , from the Vets!Prayers are on the way!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Lily, don't make your mommy worry so!

Hope she starts feeling better.

*hugs*
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

I'm so glad to hear that Lily is okay. I really don't think you have anything to worry about. Mandy was like that when she was younger. I think she just liked to save it up so mommy would have more to scoop at one time.
    Rosemary, Hayley & Mandy

Our little angel.

"A kitten is a rosebud in the garden of the Animal Kingdom"
    -Robert Southey

Oh Lilly, I'm sorry you're having potty troubles and had to go to see the white coats. But you need to get to feeling better, okay.

I'm so glad to hear that Lily is okay. I know it's hard not to worry about her but just try to relax a little. Hopefully she's just a little irregular and that's all it is. Good luck and please keep us updated.

Thanks!

Yes, it seems she is back to normal, and she used her box several times today (but she cried while she was pooping tonight). Maybe cat milk or some oil aren't such a bad idea!

I still can't believe she totally stopped peeing and pooping yesterday, but it's probably like catmandu and my vet has said: kittens are like that sometimes. Maybe she just forgot going?

Kirsten

Oh, poor wittle Lily! I imagine she was constipated. Poor thing. I hope she continues to go!

She went twice today (pooping) but it must have been painful tonight because she cried... Will get her some cat milk tomorrow, maybe that helps a bit.

The peeing business was normal today btw!

Kirsten

I'm so glad to hear your precious little Lily is doing better Kirsten.
    Fingers and paws crossed that she continues to do so.

Give those precious babies of yours a little kiss for me.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010