Thread: Flip, the chicken duck!

Flip, the chicken duck!

Omg, I saw the cutest thing today at the exhibition (thing we have once a year...rides, horse races, and animal barn!) Anywho, I was looking at these chicks and thought they were getting to big to be those cute tiny little fuzz balls..which was disapointing..so I walk over and see a mother with her little chicks! They were sooo cute! little tiny ones..they kept jumping up on their mothers back Anywho, I minute later when the mother moves, I see a yellow fuzz ball, a little bigger then the others..A duck!! It was sooooooo cute! He thought he was a chicken I guess his mother abandoned him as an egg, so the put him in with the chicken and she did the rest! Aww so cute..I wish I had my cam..Ok..I'm sure this happens all the time..but I've never seen it in person..thought it was adorable

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)

Your right it does happen alot but it is so cute to see. Just wait till the duck grows bigger then the chicks and the mother trys to fit him/her under her wing, that a really cute to see.

I have a friend who's horse raised a calf after it's mother died. now that was odd & cute to see, I wish I had taken some pictures too. Seem like you never have a cam. when you really want it.