Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi I'm new

Hi I'm new

I just wanted to introduce myself! I have been visiting this site for quite a long time and have finally decided to post. My name is Tiffany and I have 8 cats and 2 birds.
    I am very involved in breed rescuse, particularly Bengals. I have 3 bengals myself, all rescue. I also have 1 siamese who is my oldest, also a rescue and the other four are other cats who have found me along the way: a Norwegian Forest, a sleek black cat, a orange tabby and a calico.
    I also have an Umbrella Cockatoo and a rescued cowbird(long story) named Graycee.
    I look forward to reading about everyone's pets.

Welcome to Pet Talk! Your pets sound gorgeous! How about some pics of them? Hehe... My name is Julie and I am owned by 2 dogs, Daisy a golden retriever and Molly, a sabe and white rough collie. (both in signature) I also have 2 cats Angel, a longhaird tabby mix and Dilllian, a shorthaired tabby mix. Also, a golden syrian hamster named Neko and 6 desert tortoises! Yur gonna love it here!

Welcome to Pet Talk!!!

How do you manage cats and birds? The reason I ask is I have cats and want birds, but am to afraid to bring a bird into the house not knowing how my cats would react. I guess the obvious answer is keeping the bird(s) in a room behind closed doors.

Sounds like quite the crew you have there. Do you have any pics? I have 4 cats and 3 dogs right now, 2 of the cats are fosters though.
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

Welcome, Tiffany, to the place where having multiple cats is never an issue!

I am owned by two Siamese, a Burmese and a Tonkinese.

I look forward to seeing pictures, hint hint
    Nicole, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Schnaggles and Buffy

Welcome to pet talk. I have 13 cats (in my signature) and 1 adult and 2 kitten fosters. If you are in Bengal rescue you may be able to help SASVermont in her troubles rehoming a Bengal male named Ti. Even though she has it pretty much under control, maybe some insights into the problem could help. (you could search for threads about Ti, or Ti and Miley)..just a thought. Any way, hope you like it here and I hope to SEE your cats sometime.

Welcome to Pet Talk. I'm Rosemary and I am owned by two beautiful cats, Hayley and Mandy. Both are in my signature. You are going to love it here.
    Rosemary, Hayley & Mandy

Our little angel.

"A kitten is a rosebud in the garden of the Animal Kingdom"
    -Robert Southey

Hi!

This is a great site, I'm sure you'll love it here

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Welcome to Pet Talk NotSoFluffy!
    I would love to see some photos of your cats and birds!

Like Jen said above, maybe you can help Sasvermont with Ti?
    I see that you did post in her thread. Are you on the west coast?
    I have been trying to find Bengal breeders and owners in Vermont and have not been able to come up with much.
    I tried to find a link to Bengal Rescue but it seems to be under construction. Do you have a link to the Bengal Rescue website?
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

Welcome to Pet Talk Tiffany! Lol, my name's Tiffany too!
    I only have one cat. He's a Himmy/Persian(blue point) and just turned one year old.
    I'm sure you'll become addicted to this site soon!
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -

Welcome to Pet Talk! It sounds like you have a wonderful crew Any photos of them???

My name is Lindsey. I'm owned by Ruby - an australian cattle dog/basenji mix, Blinky - a hamster, & some fish

Thanks for the signature & avatar kfamr

Hi!! Welcome to pet talk! My name is amber and im owned by my dog and cat.. My dog is a Corgi/ American eskimo mix named Cami and my cat is a calico cat named Cali.. Your gonna love it here!

Hello and Welcome to Pet Talk!!!
    "Careful what you say, careful what you wish or it may just regret it!"

Hi Tiffany, welcome to Pet Talk. I'm sort of new as well, so let me introduce myself to you.

My name is Meg and I live in Connecticut. I am owned by 5 cats right now. All but Tigger have been either a rescue or a drop off.

Tigger is 10 yrs old.
    Smokey is 9 yrs old.
    Tucker is my senior citizen at a ripe age of 17 (we think).
    Mystic is 3 yrs old.
    and Abner is my baby at 2 yrs old.

Welcome again, you are sure to love it here. If you get a chance, post some pics of your wonderful family.

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

Welcome to PT!!! Its so nice to have a new bird momma here! Your cats and birds sound like such sweeties! I can't wait to see pics of them all especially the cockatoo! I have two sweet cockatiels and absolutely LOVE birds and kitties too!

Hello Tiffany and welcome to Pet Talk. I just love Nor Forest cats so I hope you can post some for us to see. Would love to see your birds too! I'm owned by two cats, Speckles is 16 and Max is 10.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.