Thread: Beautiful Emmie!

Beautiful Emmie!

Hi Emmie!! I'm so honored to be the first to congratulate you today! What a lovely name for such a beautiful girl! You sound like a most joyful, gentle and loving feathered friend! How very kind and generous of you to assist your parents with their "preening!" And was I impressed to read that you're able to keep your Amazon brother in line! For that alone you deserve a gold star! Congratualtions to you dear Emmie! Today you soar to the heights of Pet Talk fame! YOU'RE the Pet of the Day!! I hope you and your adoring family have a very special day reveling in your much deserved honor! Long and happy life to you, beautiful Emmie!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

Emmie

Mew, Hi Emmie,

You are such a pretty Green Cheek Conure and are a fine POTD choice. KatMa read me your bio and we both agree -- you are delightful! All pets are special and deserve five stars. Here are yours: *****

Mew, it is neat to have such transportation -- your PeepMa~n~Dad's shoulders!! They must love it that you take the time to preen their hair and ears.

KatMa is still at the fact that you love to drop your toys on the floor for her to retrieve. My human Brother did the same thing when he was a babe in his highchair. KatMa proceeded to tie all of the highchair toys to chair so he could retrieve them himself.

And you are "Miss Personality" too! Like a true girlie-girl, you've decided to be bossbird and birdBro Nevada, the Amazon Parrot is okay with that. Have a wonderful day filled with extra treats to help you celebrate!

Live long & healthy, happy, loved & cherished by your peepparents -- all pets deserve this.

KatMa sends 100,000 kisses & hugs and I, Sasha the =^.^= send you sweet mewls, kittysmiles and nose twinkies!

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Gorgeous , gorgeous gorgeous-think I could find a sweater with your pretty colours? do you preen eyebrows-mine need it!!
    Artists and dogs are not meant to be understood;merely adored!!!

Emmie
    You certainly are beautiful. So kind too, to help your mommy stay in shape by playing 'pick up' with her for exercise. Congratulations on being our special Pet of the Day today, sweetie.

What a beautiful girl you are Emmie! One Key Largo Cutie, that's for sure! It has been very nice meeting you today E.
    Congrats for being Our Stunning Pet of the Day!