Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kewl Kamco and Sweet Salzzin

Kewl Kamco and Sweet Salzzin

That is one of the most adorable pictures I have ever seen! It warmed my heart to see such loving kitties, a father and his daughter, snugglin - and on Father's Day! You are one good Dad Kamco! CONGRATS TO Kamco & Salzzin OUR GORGEOUS CATS OF THE DAY!!

That must be one of the most perfect kitty pictures ever!! That beautiful furry baby with the clear blue eyes snuggling up to the most handsome of dads - and on Fathers' Day too. Our purrson has gone quite mushy looking at it. Have you more adorable photos for us?
    Have wonderful day today, playing, licking eating and purring.

Oh, Sweet Meezers, what do your special names mean?

Happy day to both of you!

Kamco & Salzzin

Hi, this is Kamco & Salzzin's purrson.
    Wow, what a nice surprise! I didn't get notified ahead of time, so I wasn't expecting to see my kitties' faces when I came here today. Salzzin is bigger now (this picture was taken last winter), but I think she will stay petit-size, quite matching her adorable, ladylike personality. Kamco is still handsome, and he's still my prince as always.

"Kamco" means "black nose" in Korean (in a cute way) and Salzzin means "one who guards rice", a name often given to cats traditionally, referring to cats catching mice and keeping them away from precious rice. Salzzin doesn't catch mice (as we don't have any, thank God) but true to her name, loves hunting bugs!

See more pictures of Kamco and Salzzin here!
    http://meejung.byus.net/zboard/zboard.php?id=mjdiary

Pretty Salzzin, one can see that you are daddy's girl. And he is such a handsome boy
    It's heartwarming to see you. Both of you have wonderful markings and these blue eyes

Enjoy your special day and we would be glad to see more of you around here

Kamco and Salzzin , what a happy pair of Cool cats you are! And father and Son , how wonderful that you are so close! Salzzin , let your dad taste the fancy food once in a while! Best wishes to Kamco and Salzzin COTDS!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Happy Father's Day, Kamco!!!

We visited your website - what glorious photos - great photography and super models! Both Kamco and Salzzin are wonderful! I love the photos of Salzzin on her back!!! How funny! Catgratulations to both kitties and their purrrsons!!!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Pride

Our Brewster is celebrating his 11th birthday today...hope you'll all stop by www.cathappy.com/BrewsterB.htm

Blog Entries

Kamco~n~Salzzin, CsOTD

Happy Father's Day, Kamco! You are such a handsome pussycat and your little girl, Salzzin is absolutely gorgeous!

Wishing the both of you a wonderful day today, mew, meow. Live long & healthy, happy, loved & cherished by your purrsons...all pets deserve this.

KatMa sends 100,000 kisses & hugs and I, Sasha the =^.^= send you sweet mewls, headbumps, kittykisses and nose twinkies and a photo of me with my Kittens.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

P.S. Loved the website - those kitties are so stunningly beautiful. Little Salzzin has developed into quite the dainty little princess (love those sleeping pictures!!) and Kamco looks so nice in the sun. Wonderful kit cats!

Kamco and Salzzin
    What a treat for us to see you two beauties today. The fact that it's Father's Day and you are father and daughter just added to the specialness of the day! Congratulations, you two, on being our precious Cats of the Day today!

WELCOME: annkim83 to Pet Talk. I hope you decide to stay. We would all love to see more pictures of Kamco and Salzzin and get to know you too!

Welcome to Pet Talk Annkim83, it was such a pleasure to view your gorgeous furbabies. Kamco is such a good daddy to his little girl Salzzin.
    Congratulations sweethearts on being our Cats of the Day.
    Lots of kitty hugs and kisses for you both on your special day.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Happy Father's Day, Kamco - you be a good daughter, now, Salzzin, and give your dad some juicy, fatty, kitten food - just for today, as we do not want him to become obese.

An unpleasant odor is assaulting my nose. I think I better get up and go clean the litter box.

What a great Father's Day Cat (and kitten!) of the day! Congrats to both of you.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Dear Kamco and Salzzin! I was so touched to read of the deep and abiding bond of love the two of you share! Your beautiful photo caputures the essence of fatherly love to perfection!! There's something so extra special about the love of a "Dad" for his little girl, isnt' there??! It was an honor and privilege to have you, sweet Kamco and Salzzin! I hope you both are treated royally on this most special day! Congratulations to the beautiful Father/Daughter team of Kamco and Salzzin, our most deserving and exquisite Cats of the Day! And to you Kamco, a most heartfelt Happy Father's Day! You're one of a kind!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Kamco, what a good papa you must be! And proud, too. Such a beautiful kitty Salzzin is. I can see where she gets her good looks. You two were so cute, I had to stop here to leave a note. Hope you enjoyed being cats of the day. You sure brightened up ours.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06