Thread: Cavalier King Charles Spaniel feeding bowls

Cavalier King Charles Spaniel feeding bowls

I'm looking for the custom-made ones that are angled at the sides so their ears won't dip into it. I've tried the cocker-spaniel/poodle bowls from Pet Supply House but they are too big. Bali (our cavalier) is 9 months old. I'm looking for a Canadian supplier that might provide the measurements of the bowls so that I won't be ordering and returning. If anyone can help, it would be greatly appreciated.

Pictures of us/Bali can be found here:
    http://www.geocities.com/kldavies75/puppy.htm

hmmm..

There are certain types of water bottles (like those designed for rabbits, guniea pigs, rat etc.) that a designed for dogs.

I've also seen special fountians that are made for dogs (my grandpa hand-crafted one).

Otherwise, I'm not sure what else you can do. Those ears can get into anything!
    I've been BOO'd!

Internet Mabey

Search on the Internet or E-bay it really helps.
    Layka

ok a lady I know with a cocker had the same problem so she took an old touque cut off the top so you have just covered the elastice rim, just slip this over the head to hold the ears back, just like a headband.
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils

Cavalier Bowls

Definately search the internet. Search.....Cavalier King Charles Spaniels and you will come up with tons of stuff. I've seen those bowls, but can't remember exactly what website it was. I have a Cavalier, and I know the problem with the ears, I've just never taken the time to order a bowl, but I should. Keeping the ears brushed really well helps. Good Luck.....Cavaliers are Great!
    Cavalier Lover

there are head band like things called "snoods" which could be used for cavaliers also , they just hold the ears back out of the way of food and water.

alot of afghan hound people use them for keeping there dogs clean out of the show ring.
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*