Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Meet our newest bottle baby!!!! :D

Meet our newest bottle baby!!!! :D

Well I have another rescue, my first of the year. He is around 3 weeks old now, but I have had him since last Thursday. Since I haven't been online in a week I haven't been able to brag about my little guy. I want to name him either Lucky or J.D. but since I have had those names before Dan wants another name. Uh Hum, he wants to name him Biggy Smalls!

Anywho, he was brought into the clinic by a lady. His mom was a feral. He is amazingly sweet and is starting to bat at my fingers. He's a big pig so I have to watch how much he eats. He will suck down a whole bottle in one sitting if you let him!

Here are some pictures of my newest little guy. He will be up for adoption after he is tested, vaccinated and neutered.

Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

Sorry the pics aren't too clear but I will be taking a few more tomorrow. Hopefully it will be sunny.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

Awwwww he's so cute. He sure is a cute little fluffball.

Thanks! It's actually time for his late night feeding right now so I better be heading off to bed.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

So Cute - I am getting broody!

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

Just a couple more pics before I head off to bed:

Will take more tomorrow Good night everyone!
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

He looks as if he's going to get long hair -he'll look like KAK's Storm

OMG!!! I wish I could take him! Can't wait to see more pictures as he grows.
    Rosemary, Hayley & Mandy

Our little angel.

"A kitten is a rosebud in the garden of the Animal Kingdom"
    -Robert Southey

**GUSHES**

**SQUEALS IN HIGH PITCHED VOICE** "He is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I agree - I think he will be a little fluffball just like Storm!

Mum to two little humans, a very vocal 14 year old Ragdoll, and a super energetic and snuggly rescue kitten.

RIP Nibbler, joined the Bridge 12 May 2007.
    RIP Pixel, joined the Bridge 24 November 2017.

Such a sweet baby.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Wow! What an adorable little baby!

How precious! So glad he has you to care for him. Thanks for the pics... keep them coming!!!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Thanks everyone. I too think he is going to have longer hair, but I think it will be more medium than long long. Sort of like a MainCoon cats fur?

Everyone thinks he has a bit of Persian in him as his face is a little compacted lol. His ears also point forward than all the other kittens I have bottle fed.

I weighed him yesterday at work and he weighed 364 grams, so he has already gained 20 grams since I first had him. He's a ham that's for sure. He likes to stare up at you with those big eyes. He's so funny.

I can't wait til he starts running around and eating solids. He's going to have so many toys. Want to know something VERY cool? Well I don't think any of you know, but Cheetah had a litter of kittens shortly after Dylan was born. Not planned that's for sure. Well, Sandra, a lady who had adopted my favorite kitten out of the bunch, Tailchaser (named after the book) called me the other day to let me know that she was moving to Salem OR and wanted to stop by and bring me a picture of my baby! I was so excited to hear from her and get to see an updated picture of my TailChaser. So hopefully today if she has time she is going to stop by with the picture.

It makes me to happy to see that my kittens went to great homes. BTW Cheetah is now fixed lol. That was her first and last litter. But anyways, that made me really happy. In November we all will get together and have our second birthday party for the litter! It's going to be so fun and I cannot wait. Sorry to ramble on and on but this just gets me excited. When you place animals that is what you strive for. To place them into loving homes and that's what I got. It brings a smile to my face.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

Hey now that I look at Storm, I think we are going to have to have a Look a Like Contest!
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

He's beautiful. I just love the coloring. What happen to the feral mom? Was she caught and fixed?
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers