Thread: Two Tame Budgies

Two Tame Budgies

Is there anyone living in Alberta, Canada that would be willing to buy(not really buy they're free) tame budgies? I would like to sell them together and NOT as breeders but as pets. They eat any kind of fruits and veggies that I have so far tried except banana and orange. They're on a seed and fruits and veggies diet. They are tame but need patience and cozxing to come out of the cage. Please email me at [email protected] if you're interested. And you can go to www.geocities.com/budgielover4ever for more info and pictures of them. Thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    My site about my budgies:
    www.geocities.com/budgielover4ever

i dont live near there but they are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooo adorible! All i can say is i hope they find wonderful homes!

Poor babies. If you don't mind, why are you rehoming them? They look so sweet! Good luck!

yes, why are you rehoming them? it sounds like you love them. And what is "&nbsp"?

Mostly other than the reason that my dad wants me to it's because I can't take them to a vet in case of any emergencies(can't drive and my dad won't take me) and they dont have much like I want them too.They could have a grerat life with lots of toys and room and veterinary care liek they deserve and I guess that's what they should have. and what do u mean" "?
    My site about my budgies:
    www.geocities.com/budgielover4ever

LOL
    I did not notice that there was nothing in between my " ". I was laughing at myself.
    In your description of the birds you have these letters several times:
    & n b s p
    and I did not know what they meant.

I'm still sorry to hear you want to give them up. Maybe you can make toys for them at home. Beads on a strong/safe string work well. As for the vet thing, I can't say that's enough of a reason to give them away. Is there any way you can convince your parents? Birds get used to you, and its hard on them to be rehomed. Please reconsider. I don't know how anyone can give their beloved pets away unless they really really have to.

LOL...jenluckenbach... & n b s p ; is a html code, it was probably just a mess up LOL being a webdork pays off