Thread: Precious Ariel and Carver!!!

Precious Ariel and Carver!!!

Hi Carver and Ariel! Congratulations on being crowned Dogs of the Day, cutie pies!

What an adorable, most precious, bonded Bichon pair graces our Dog of the Day page this morning! The photo your human sister has inculded with her tribute is over the moon heart-melting! "Synchronized sleeping," with tandem tongue out action to boot! Doesn't get any cuter than that!

They are so cute and sweet and always make my mom smile. She took this picture of them laying on her bed. She thought it was especially cute because they both have their tongues sticking out. Synchronized sleeping, it seems!
    We are so thankful to your skin sister for nominating you, Carver and Ariel, giving us the great pleasure of honoring two such beautiful and much cherished family members! It's always a treat when a senior is our featured honoree, but to have two? Well, even more reason to celebrate! How truly blessed your Mommy is, having known your love and companionship these past many years! And at 14 and 16 years young, your amazing ongevity is testament to your Mommy's love and devotion!

As your skin sister says, no matter how long the time we have with our fur babies not even forever is long enough. Still, I have a feeling you two still have a lot more living and loving to do! But for now, just keep up the good work, kids, bringing countless smiles, so much joy and love to your humans' lives! A family couldn't hope for more in a furry family member...or two!

They are old, especially Carver and we know he won't be along for much longer ... dogs never live as long as we wish, of course. So my mom is aware, and she is capturing the special sweet moments. They are such dear family members, we all love them!
    Thanks for starting my day off with the biggest smile, Ariel and Carver! Meeting you two today, learning of the very special place you hold in your humans' hearts, and they in yours, has made my morning! I hope you both have a very special Dog of the Day celebration...perfecting your synchronized sleeping, hehe; feasting on your fave foods and some yummy treats; receiving bunches of cuddles, being loved and pampered to pieces by your entire family! Much love, snuggles and kisses to you, precious Ariel and Carver, our very special and most deserving Dogs of the Day, Dogs of a Lifetime!!!

Too cute!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Carver and Ariel

Name:  25.jpg
Views: 153
Size:  227.4 KB

Congratulations on being Dogs of the Day
    What a beautiful and loving pair you are.
    You are both so very much loved by your family
    Celebrate your special day and many more

Dearest Ariel and Carver, what an utterly adorable pair of Bichon Frise doggies you are! You look like a couple of little angels in the clouds! Synchronized sleeping, indeed . What delightful personalities you have, too. You are your dear person's Mom's dogs, and you make him/her and Mom smile with all your antics! You're a precious pair of seniors, and you and they are greatly enjoying and treasuring the time you have together. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Ariel and Carver, on being chosen Dogs of the Day! We hope you two and your dear person and Mom and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Quote Originally Posted by tatsxxx11 View Post
    Hi Carver and Ariel! Congratulations on being crowned Dogs of the Day, cutie pies!

What an adorable, most precious, bonded Bichon pair graces our Dog of the Day page this morning! The photo your human sister has inculded with her tribute is over the moon heart-melting! "Synchronized sleeping," with tandem tongue out action to boot! Doesn't get any cuter than that!

We are so thankful to your skin sister for nominating you, Carver and Ariel, giving us the great pleasure of honoring two such beautiful and much cherished family members! It's always a treat when a senior is our featured honoree, but to have two? Well, even more reason to celebrate! How truly blessed your Mommy is, having known your love and companionship these past many years! And at 14 and 16 years young, your amazing ongevity is testament to your Mommy's love and devotion!

As your skin sister says, no matter how long the time we have with our fur babies not even forever is long enough. Still, I have a feeling you two still have a lot more living and loving to do! But for now, just keep up the good work, kids, bringing countless smiles, so much joy and love to your humans' lives! A family couldn't hope for more in a furry family member...or two!

Thanks for starting my day off with the biggest smile, Ariel and Carver! Meeting you two today, learning of the very special place you hold in your humans' hearts, and they in yours, has made my morning! I hope you both have a very special Dog of the Day celebration...perfecting your synchronized sleeping, hehe; feasting on your fave foods and some yummy treats; receiving bunches of cuddles, being loved and pampered to pieces by your entire family! Much love, snuggles and kisses to you, precious Ariel and Carver, our very special and most deserving Dogs of the Day, Dogs of a Lifetime!!!

Too cute!!!

These are so beautiful, so sweet. ❤️❤️