Dearest Dory, what a darling and delightful kitty you are indeed! You are so beautiful, with that snow-white fur that looks so soft and that sweet face with the cute pink nose and those lovely big golden eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! It is so nice to see you at different times in your life. What an utterly adorable, precious little kitten you were, so small and so thin and so ill. What a fantastic recovery you've made! And in the middle picture, how did your nose get that smudge? I wish I could reach through the screen and over the sea to Northern Ireland and pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what an incredible story you have to tell! Your dear Purrrson-to-be was volunteering in a foreign animal welfare department when she/he first met you. You were three weeks old, very thin and ill with cat flu, and your mother had rejected you. Your Purrrson took you in and was bottle-feeding you every four hours. A wonderful local vet treated you for the flu. When it was time for your Purrrson to go home, with the vet's help you got a pet passport so you could join her/him there one day! A lovely lady named Lori fostered you until you were well enough to travel. My deepest gratitude to your dear vet and dear Lori for looking after you so well, you were finally ready to go join your Purrrson!

And nine months later, you came Home to Northern Ireland! Your Purrrson couldn't believe how big you'd gotten. You settled right in to your new home and began leaving your mark on the place. You kick clothes out of a drawer so you can sleep there, or you try to break into the treat jar. You love nothing better than sitting on her head when she's trying to sleep! And she wouldn't change a thing. You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Dory, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and vet and Lori and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.