Thread: Gorgeous Sharona!!!

Gorgeous Sharona!!!

Greetings, Sharona in Bitan Aharon, Israel! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What a gorgeous GSD x Rottie girl you are, Sharona, beautiful, smart and energetic, so well mannered and loyal and loving to a fault, the best of both of your vaunted, beloved breeds shine brightly in your looks and in your heart!

And of course you're spoiled! That's just as it should be...a little pampering (or a lot, lol), in return for your total devotion and unconditional love, the joy you bring to your humans' lives each and every day! How lucky your family is, having a beautiful best friend and protector, a full fledged furry family member in you, Sharona! Inside and out you couldn't be any more special if you tried; the complete pup package, inside an out, that you are; simply the BEST!!!

She is very good, learned her manners quickly and easily. She is protective when she needs to be, but not too barky, like some Shepherds I know can be. Sharona is beautiful and she is so so feminine. .. all the other dogs like her . She has her own bed, as you can see, and may be little spoiled, but she deserves it. She is just the best.
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your human's love tribute has been such a treat! I hope you're treated to a very special Dog of the Day celebration...playing with your humans and your pup pals; enjoying a nice, long nap in that comfy bed; feasting on your fave foods and treats; being spoiled to the max and loved to bits! Tons of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful, sweet Sharona, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Beautiful Sharona!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Sharona, you are gorgeous, indeed! You're an absolutely stunning combination of Rottweiler and German Shepherd characteristics! You're so beautiful in that great photo, and thank you for sharing it with us. Your colorful fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and you have the sweetest face, with those lovely big brown eyes looking up at me and those huge perky ears standing up straight. And what a delightful personality you have! You're three years old, all grown up but still having puppy moments and energy. You're beautiful and so feminine, and a very good girl. All the other dogs like you. You may be a bit spoiled, but you deserve it! You and your family members all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Sharona, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and dog buddies and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Sharona

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 87
Size:  14.3 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    What a beautiful full grown girl you are.
    So smart and learned her lessons well
    Celebrate your world famous day