Thread: Terrific Taz!!!

Terrific Taz!!!

Hi Taz! Congratulations on being crowned Dog of the Day! So happy to meet you, beautiful boy!

What a gorgeous Border Collie x Retriever boy you are, Taz! Your sleek and shiny, black coat is stunning, and oh my gosh, just look at that fabulous, toofie smile!

I am a really good dog. She tells me that all the time, so it must be true.
    Of course it's true! And not only are you a "good dog" but beautiful inside and out, perfection on 4 paws! How lucky your Mom is, Taz, having a joyful and energetic, loyal and loving furkid and best friend in you! And for sure you love your Mom back every bit as much! What a team!

Thanks for taking time out of your busy day to paw off a note to us, Taz! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special, fun and love filled Dog of the Day celebration...swinging by the park, playing endless rounds of fetch; spending some fun time with your kitty pals, Mirra and Pickles, hehe; chowing down on your fave foods and some tasty treats; cuddling with your human on the big bed; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful Taz, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to dear Mirra and Pickles too!!!

Beautiful Taz!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Taz

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  11.9 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    You are a good boy, and judging by your smile
    you are a happy boy, too.
    Celebrate your special day, and every day

Dearest Taz, you are adorable! What a gorgeous Border Collie/Retriever mix guy you are, with that soft-looking glossy black fur and that sweet face with the lovely big brown eyes and the great big smile! You have such a delightful personality, too! You're full of energy, and you loooove to play catch. You live with your two dear kitty friends Pickles and Mirra, and you sleep in the bed with your dear roommate. She takes you out each morning and evening so you can run around. She says you're a really good dog, and without a doubt that is true! You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Taz, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear Pickles and Mirra and roommate and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games, with a special round of catch!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery