Thread: Beautiful Shirley!!!

Beautiful Shirley!!!

Hi Shirley in Germany! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What a gorgeous, sleek and shiny, sweet as can be Rottie girl you are, Shirley! True to your breed you truly are a gentle giant, big in body, yes, and even bigger in heart! My heart melted, reading how you "get down" to the level of the little ones, children and small doggies, so as not to frighten or overwhelm them with your size!

What I like about my pet that she's helpful, and very, very nice. Some people think she's scary just because of her size, but she is gentle and sweet. When she is playing with a small dog, or a small child, she gets down to their level, so they don't get scared.
    That's a Rottie for you!

How lucky your human is, having a beautiful, sweet and gentle, loyal and loving companion in you, Shirley! In looks and in personality, inside and out, you couldn't be any more special if you tried! What a beautiful bond you and your human share, Shirley; best friends and soulmates for life! More than simply a "pet" you're family; THE BEST!!!

I can't describe how wonderful she is, but I hope the picture helps show you how sweet she is. She's really fantastic.
    Tell your human no need to "describe!" We know!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your proud human's love filled tribute, learning of the very special bond you and she/he share; seeing your beautiful, heart-melting photo has been such a treat! I hope you're treated to a very special Dog of the Day celebration...playing and napping in the sunshine, charging your battery, hehe; feasting on your fave foods and treats; spending special time with your human; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and slobbery smooches to you, beautiful Shirley, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Shirley the gentle giant! That sweet smile!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Shirley

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 149
Size:  12.9 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    You are a true gentle giant, no reason
    to be afraid of your size.
    Celebrate your world famous day

Dearest Shirley, you are beautiful indeed! What a stunning young lady you are, with that glossy black and brown fur and that sweet face with the big grin. You're big and strong, and you're also very gentle. You're also helpful and very, very nice! When you play with a small dog or small child, you get down to their level so they don't get scared. You and your dear person love each other very much, don't you. You're not only his/her pet, you're his/her BEST FRIEND!!! What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Shirley, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery