Thread: Life Loving D'Artagan!!!

Life Loving D'Artagan!!!

Hi D'Artagnan! Congratulations of furthering your celebrity status, being crowned Dog of the Day, sweetheart, and how very deserving you are; one beautiful, fun loving, active and adventures craving boy; the quintessential Goldendoodle (right down to your love for rolling in the weeds and mud)! Though I must say, it's hard to believe you're 14 years young! Must be all of those cookies keeping you forever young!

Oh yes! I so enjoyed reading your Mom's love filled tribute, and what a very special backstory is yours, sweetheart! From rescue, including two air flights, you finally landed in that furever home you so rightly deserved! And from that day forward you truly have had the world by the tail, D'Artagnan, hehe; a life packed with fun adventures and activities, love and cookies; the bestest life a pup could ever hope for!

Parks, especially dog parks, and agility classes are great fun. He loves to go explore new places; woods, lakes, and even a few mountains - the weedier and muddier the better! While d'Artagnan prefers cooler weather and snow, he is happy to spend the summer swimming when it is hot
    What a lucky boy you are, D'Artagan, and equally blessed if your family, having a furkid, a best friend, a joyful and life loving companion in you, sweetheart! You truly are one EXTRA special boy, sweetheart, simply the best!!!

D'Artagnan says thanks for reading about him and remember, the secret to a long life is fun walks and cookies ... lots of cookies!
    Fun walks, LOTS of cookies and LOTS AND LOTS OF LOVE! In all of those categories your life, and heart, are truly full!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, D'Artagnan! Meeeting you today, being treated to a glimpse into your amazingly joyful and love filled life, all of those utterly HEARTMELTING photos has been pure joy! (Your YouTube video had me laughing out loud! You truly are a head turner, hehe)

I hope you enjoy a very special Dog of the Day celebration...taking off on a fun adventure: being chauffered about town, head out of the sun roof (goggles required, hehe); playing with your pup pals at the bark park; rolling in a big pool of muddy weeds; chowing down on all the cookies you crave; receving tons of hugs and kisses; being spoiled to the max and loved to bits by your Mom and Dad your Aunt Judy and all of your adoring friends and fans! Lots of love, cuddles and smooches to you, beautiful D'Artagnan, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Living the good life!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

From Darto's Aunt Judy

I was thrilled to see D'Artagnan's photos and story on Dog of the Day because I have prodded his Dad to tell this story for years. After all he has taken hundreds (thousands) of photos and it was time to share this Wonder Dog with the world.

Darto is the happiest dog I've ever known and I think that fact shows in the collection of photos his Dad shared with everybody. Darto knows that he's a good boy and that he is welcome everywhere he goes because he has been taught such good manners by his loving Dad.

The only fault I can think of that this beastie seems to have is that he has never learned the difference between a house cat and a skunk ....

Dearest d'Artagnan, a.k.a. d'Arto, what a gorgeous Goldendoodle you are, absolutely stunning with that curly light-brown hair and that sweet face with those lovely big brown eyes and the big smile. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us! That's such an amazing gallery, showing you busy with so many different activities and enjoying life in so many different ways. In the last one, it looks like you're sending that rainbow out from your head (and I bet you are!). And I loved your movie of the car-ride with your head, complete with goggles, out the sunroof.

What a terrific story you have to tell! You started life as a rescue pup and had to take two planes to get Home to your dear new person. You've been a dog on adventure ever since. You have the most delightful personality, so full of energy. You make your person, and everyone you meet, smile and laugh so very much. Your dear Aunt Judy even memorialized you in the "Wonder Dog" quilt! You and she and your person all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling d'Artagnan, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and Aunt Judy and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, with your favorite cookies!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

d'Artagnan

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 206
Size:  11.4 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, you deserve it.
    You do live life to the fullest from the very beginning.
    I love all of your wonderful pictures.
    Celebrate your special day and many more

WELCOME, Aunt Julie!!!

from Pat (human), Sparkler and Tinker (cats)
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery