Thread: Beautiful Callie!

Beautiful Callie!

Dearest Callie, what a beautiful lady you are! Your orange Tabby and white fur is gorgeous and looks so soft, and you have such a sweet face with that cute pink nose and the long white whiskers and eyebrows and those lovely big pale-green eyes. My orange Tabby with white fur girl Sparkler says "Hello, Meow!" You are absolutely adorable in both of those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. You look so totally relaxed and content in them both. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Victoria, BC in Canada and pet you, and pet your dear fur-brother Ollie too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Meowmie will pet you both for me .

What an interesting story you have to tell! You started out life in Sandwich, IL, USA. Your dear Meowmie-to-be was living there with Ollie at the time, and then Ollie went missing. She put signs around, and someone called saying she'd seen Ollie and was his Meowmie interested in a little barn kitten? Meowmie said yes, and Home you came! And, thankfully, she found Ollie, so introductions were in order. You were about nine months old then. Now it's 2021 and you're seven years old, and you and Ollie are living your best lives in Victoria, BC, Canada!

You have the most delightful Purrrsonality, very sassy! You like to "threaten" Ollie by putting toy mice in the food bowl or water dish. You've done it so often that Meowmie could make a calendar with a "threat of the month" photo! You're shy around strangers, but you boss Ollie around and keep your servants (Meowmie and her son, your dear skin-brother) in line. You're very affectionate and very vocal, and you love playing mousie games. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Callie, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Ollie and Meowmie and skin-brother and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and mousie games!

Last edited by phesina; 03-07-2021 at 01:41 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Beautiful Callie!

Hi Miss Callie! Happy Cat of the Day, sweetheart!

Nothing much warms my heart more than coming to Cat of the Day and learning that yet another beautiful, most deserving kitty is finally living that happy, carefree, love filled life she/he deserves...her/his best life ever! And how ironic that it was brother Ollie's great escape that wound up leading your human's to you! Thankfully brother Ollie was found and the rest is happy history!

Sweet and sassy, plump and bossy, beautiful inside and out, you're all that and so much more! And yes, clearly your humans are mere putty in your paws, catering to your every whim! How could they deny you anything?

How very blessed your humans are, Callie, having a beautiful, playful, cuddles craving furkid and Mama's girl in you, keeping them smiling and laughing 24/7 with your antics and charm! What a gem of a girl you are, Callie, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Callie! Meeting you today has been such fun! I hope you enjoy a very special Cat of the Day celebration...keeping brother Ollie in line, teasing him with your threats, hehe; playing with your assorted mouse toys; snuggling in a warm blanket on your Mommy's lap; being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Callie, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to dear brother Ollie too!

Gorgeous!!!

This one's just...

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~