Thread: Adorable Rascal!

Adorable Rascal!

Hi Rascal in Florida (I think FL, not Wisconsin???) Happy Dog of the Day, sweetheart!

What a pawsitively precious, cutie patootie Cockapoo you are, Rascal! Who could help but fall in love with a pupper as adorable as you? Let's review!

When I got to the kennel to look at her, there she was, all 4 pounds of her. They had put a red bow in her hair and she was so short (still is!) and cute that she didn't look real. I kept looking for the key to wind her up! Her legs were so short that instead of running, she hopped, and usually sideways. She was way too cute to resist, so home she came.
    Yep, your Mom never had a chance!
    Cuter than any wind up toy I've ever seen, that you are! And every day since that fateful meeting at the shelter you've brought immeasurable joy, love and laughter to your humans' lives, charming the pants off all who cross your path, including the office staff! But considering your insatiable love for those tennis balls there simply must be some Retriever lurking deep down there in your gene pool! Cancel that! You're friends with the squirrels!

How lucky your humans and your co-workers are, having an adorable, joyful, life and people loving furkid and best friend in you, Rascal! You truly are a treasure, the poster girl for doggie adoption, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration...sharing some peanuts with your squirrel friends, hehe; endlessly retrieving those tennis balls; taking a dip in the ocean; cuddling with your humans; being loved and pampered to pieces! Tons of love, snuggles and smooches to you, adorable Rascal, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Simply irresistible!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Rascal

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 185
Size:  11.7 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    What a little sweet senior who loves her tennis ball.
    You are no doubt, the hit at the office and everywhere.
    Even squirrels love you. Celebrate your special day

Dearest Rascal, you are adorable indeed! What a sweet little Cocker Spaniel/Poodle mix lady you are. You joined your dear person when you weighed just four pounds and were just 12 weeks old. Now you're ten years old, and you've been together all that time! You're still full of energy, and you make him/her smile with your antics. You sometimes go to work together on Fridays, and you're the charmer of the office! You especially love playing with your tennis ball. How nice to read about your squirrel friend! You and your dear person (and we're sure the squirrel) love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Rascal, on being chosen Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and squirrel friend and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery