Gorgeous Garfield

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 106
Size:  12.5 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    Mice are special, I have 3 of my own.
    You have a wonderful life with someone who loves you
    Celebrate your special day

Congratulations, Garfield, on being POTD! You are absolutely darling, beautiful, brilliant and Heaven-sent! (We mice!) ALL mice are precious and special! We are so glad you have a happy life and a human BFF who truly appreciates you. Sending all best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Our Precious Rescued Marty Mouse: http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827547

Our Precious Adopted Mice Sisters Pixi, Trixi and Dixi (adopted from the Humane Society): http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827561

*Please Opt to Adopt Homeless Pets (Big OR Small) from Shelters/Humane Society*

Darling Garfield!

Hi Garfield! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweet litte one!

How special are you? Well, we can start with how beautiful you are, precious beyond words! But actually you are special in ways too numerous to mention here! But honestly, your human doesn't have to "explain," as all that matters is the love your human holds in her/his heart for you, and you for her/him! Nothing beats being loved for simply being YOU, loved unconditionally, and that you are! Then again, what's not to love?

I love my mouse very much. She is special in many different ways, ways I cannot explain. She hasn't really done anything special, but she is still special to me
    What a lucky mom/dad is yours, sweetheart, having a furkid as beautiful, as sweet and loving as you! You truly are a furry treasure, Garfield, just as special as can be, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Garfield! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special Pet of the Day celebration...munching on yummy mouse treats, snuggling in your human's hand, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, gentle snuggles and wee kisses to you, precious Garfield, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Precious Garfield!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Garfield, you are utterly adorable! What a beautiful little Mouse you are, with that pretty brown and white coat and that sweet face with those lovely big dark eyes. You are very special to your dear young friend, who got you and your sister just before last Christmas. (We're sorry she did not survive long.) You're friendly, and you don't bite. At first you don't like being picked up, but you seem happy once your feet settle into your friend's hand. You and he/she love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Garfield, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear young friend and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know your dear sister Angel is rejoicing with you at the Rainbow Bridge!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations Georgeous Garfield, on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana