Dearest Sweety, what a beautiful lady you are! You're such a pretty Tuxedo lady, with the black and white fur that looks so soft and that sweet face with those lovely big golden eyes. Thank you for sharing that great photo with us! You look so comfortable, settled down there with your front paws tucked under your chest. I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Sofia, Bulgaria to pet you, and pet your dear sister Karolin, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved person will pet you both for me .

And what a delightful personality you have! You and your dear person have great fun playing together. He/she says you're a great cat, very clever, so talented you should be a movie star! You can swim, and you say "mama." Your sister Karolin lives in another house down the street, and sometimes she comes over and plays with you. You both enjoy playing with your Parrot. You don't hurt him, you keep your claws sheathed, and you all have fun playing together, pouncing near each other. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Sweety, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and Karolin and Parrot and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, perhaps a special serving of at food, fish, and maybe even some meat!