Thread: Beautiful Sweety!

Beautiful Sweety!

Dearest Sweety, what a beautiful lady you are! You're such a pretty Tuxedo lady, with the black and white fur that looks so soft and that sweet face with those lovely big golden eyes. Thank you for sharing that great photo with us! You look so comfortable, settled down there with your front paws tucked under your chest. I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Sofia, Bulgaria to pet you, and pet your dear sister Karolin, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved person will pet you both for me .

And what a delightful personality you have! You and your dear person have great fun playing together. He/she says you're a great cat, very clever, so talented you should be a movie star! You can swim, and you say "mama." Your sister Karolin lives in another house down the street, and sometimes she comes over and plays with you. You both enjoy playing with your Parrot. You don't hurt him, you keep your claws sheathed, and you all have fun playing together, pouncing near each other. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Sweety, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and Karolin and Parrot and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, perhaps a special serving of at food, fish, and maybe even some meat!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Beautiful Sweety!

Hi Sweety in Bulgaria! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a beautiful, sleek and shiny, Tuxie girl you are, Sweety! And as gorgeous and talented as you are, so worthy of your movie star status! (I think I hear Hollywood calling!) And true to your name, you're every bit as sweet and loving as you are beautiful, a friend to all...including your Parrot pal!

How very special you are indeed, Sweety! You even talk and...swim! Your mommy sure did hit the kitty jackpot the day she welcomed you into her life, Sweety! What a lucky lady she is, having a beautiful best friend and furry family member in you, sweetheart!
    Inside and out, in looks and in purrsonality, you truly are purrfection on 4 paws!, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration...spending fun time with your Parrot pal; playing with kitty sister Karolin; chowing down on your fave foods; cuddling with your mom; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Sweety, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to your dear Parrot friend and sister Karolin, too!

Gorgeous!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, Sweety in Bulgaria! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a lovely lady you are! I like your sweet face, your cute nose, and your black and white fur! Your fur looks so smooth and soft to pat - since I am far away, I hope your people will give you some extra pats and strokes for me today. You are beautiful!

You are a busy lady, too-- having a visit from your sister Karolin down the street, or spending time with your person. You are very talented and could be a movie star! Then it is time to rest and be beautiful, as you are doing in your picture! Or, maybe eating some fish or a treat of meat! And always being loved!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to special Sweety!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

What a beautiful Tuxie lady you are, Sweety. Your black and white fur looks so soft.
    You like to play with you sister Karolin and you Parrot friend.
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana