Thread: Beautiful Isabelle!

Beautiful Isabelle!

Dearest Isabelle, you are beautiful, indeed! What an absolutely stunning young lady you are. Your fluffy brown tabby and white fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with your cute pink tongue and those lovely big eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You are absolutely adorable in them both. In that first one you look like you really have something to say, in your little "squeak!" I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Des Moines to pet you,and pet your "twin" brother Eddie and your other kitty housemate, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrents will pet you both for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You follow your dear Meowmie everywhere. You're at the door waiting for her when she comes home from work. Then you lead her around, proudly swishing your huge puffy tail. You talk to her in your little squeak, telling her about your day. And what a story you have to tell! Your mom jumped through the window into your home-to-be quite often. Then your dear Purrrents realized she was pregnant and made a comfortable spot for you. That night she had five beautiful, healthy babies, you and four brothers! You tagged along after them, and three of them went to new homes. You and the remaining brother Eddie bonded like no other, and you're virtually inseparable! You and he and your dear Purrrents all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Isabelle, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Eddie and Purrrents and other brothers and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, beautiful Isabella!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Beautiful Isabelle!

Hi Isabelle! Congratulations on being crowned Cat of the Day! And congrats to your bestie, beloved fur bro/twin Eddie, too! (After all, you two ARE inseparable! hehe)

My heart went squish, then melted into a pool of pure mush, the moment I laid eyes on your heart-melting photos, floofy Isabelle! (Those ear tufties are epic!) And after reading your Mommy's love filled tribute, learning how you and your family came to be as one, my heart was yours!!!

Your fur mom sure knew where to go for refuge, a warm and safe place to have you and your litter mates, and the rest is happy history! We are so, so very thankful to your family for opening up their home and hearts (their window) to your fur mom in her time of great need, assuring that she and her babies would be safe and loved, all of the babies finding their way to loving homes! And what a wonderful addition to the family you and brother Eddie have made; double the love!

How lucky your family is, having a furkid as beautiful, as sweet and as loving, as devoted as you, Isabelle! Talk about a Velcro kitty, hehe You may not have been a planned addition to the family, but fate will have its way!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you has been such a treat! I hope you enjoyed a very special day of celebration...sticking like glue to your mommy, squeaking up a storm; playing with brother Eddie; receiving tons of cuddles and kisses; treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, beautiful Isabelle, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear brother Eddie, too!

How precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~