Thread: Wonderful Wolfie

Wonderful Wolfie

Name:  18 (1).jpg
Views: 226
Size:  138.3 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    You are a very cute and unique little guy.
    You love walks, digging and climbing.
    Celebrate your special day

Dearest Wolfie, you are beautiful! You're a mixture of Jack Russell Terrier and Maltese, showing off the best of both. I love that lion's mane/feather boa! You certainly do know how to work the camera, don't you! You make your dear person smile with your antics and energy. You love going on walks and especially on hikes in the forest. You are full of fun, and you're great at high jumps and climbing and digging. Your person says you're just the best boy! You two love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Wolfie, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 02-19-2020 at 05:56 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations Wonderful Wolfie, on being Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Wonderful Wolfie!!!

Good morning, Wolfie in the Netherlands! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a pawsome blend of breeds you are, Wolfie! Your Maltese side shines brightly in your long, flowing white coat and fluffy tail, in your mane, your fabulous boa like ruff! And gotta love your mischievous side, your Terrier 'tude; a nod to your JRT side! My kind of pup! And oh yes, you sure know how to pose like a pro, Wolfie; SO photogenic!

How very lucky your human is, having a beautiful best boy, an energetic and fun loving furkid in you, Wolfe! You truly are a treasure, beautiful inside and out, simply the BEST!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you enjoyed a very special, fun and adventure filled Dog of the Day celebration...taking a nice, long walk in the forest, climbing and digging; getting into all sorts of fun mischief; being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted mom/dad! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Wolfie, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Gorgeous!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~