Thread: Delightful Noah!

Delightful Noah!

Dearest Noah, what a beautiful Yorkie/Pomeranian mix you are, with that fluffy, colorful fur and that sweet face with the lovely big eyes! You are so handsome, sitting there so comfortably and proudly on the dock. You have quite the delightful personality, too. You don't really like water, so you bark at ducks that are on the lake rather than get your paws wet. You let the Labs do the water work, and you supervise from the dock. You are also quite the conversationalist, always up for chatting. You and all your family members, even the cat, love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Noah, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Delightful Noah!

Hi there Noah! (LOVE your name!!!) Happy Dog of the Day!

What a darling, delightful, cutie patootie pupperoo you are, Noah! Seeing your sweet face up on my Dog of the Day screen, reading your heartwarming bio., has been the perfect antidote to my dark and rainy day! Doesn't get more precious than a Pom x Yorkie doggo! I see both sides of your breed blend in your looks and personality; pup perfection on 4 paws! You may not be a fan of water, despite your name, but as your human (and my Lab Peach) say, leave it to the Labs, lol Besides, dock watching is WAY underrated!

How lucky your humans are, having a personality packed, fun and life loving, sweet as can be best furkid in you, Noah! Even your kitty sib agrees. You're the best!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you today has been a hoot! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...supervising the ducks from the safety and comfort of your dock; taking a nice, long walk and digging till you drop; partaking in some tasty treats; cuddling with your devoted humans; being loved and pampered to pieces! Tons of love, snuggles and smooches to you, adorable Noah, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your dear kitty bestie, too!

That face!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What an adorable Pom/Yorkie dog you are, Noah;

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Noah

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 336
Size:  14.2 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a little sweetheart who talks back when he is getting scolded.
    You are so darn cute, no one could stay angry with you for long.
    Celebrate your special day.

Noah

Oh My!! What a cute little dog you are!! Really, you are just adorable. I enjoyed reading about you and seeing your terrific photo. I know you and your family love each other. I hope you have a long happy healthy life. Congrats on being DOTD!