Dearest Simba and Polly, what a beautiful pair of felines you are! You are both stunning examples of the variety that can be found among you tabbies. Polly, you're a gorgeous black-brown tabby girl with a big white patch around your nose, a good-sized white bib, and white boots. Simba, you are such a handsome almost-entirely orange tabby with a little white mustache. You are both so pretty, with soft-looking fur and a few extra toesies and sweet faces with lovely big golden-green eyes. I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Elkhart, IN to pet you both! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you both for me .

And what a nice story you have to tell! You were both rescued from the streets and came to the same shelter where you met you dear Purrrmanent Purrrsons, three years apart, and you all adopted each other. (We thank those terrific shelter people for saving you and then getting you together with your dear Purrrsons!) You're now the best of pals, who love to wrestle in the mornings as you wait for Meowmie to serve up tiny little morsels of breakfast food into your bowls. You enjoy giving each other long baths (which always seems to lead to a spat... but hey, you're cats). You two and your dear Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Simba and Polly, on being chosen today's Cats of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.