Thread: Marvelous Max

Marvelous Max

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 72
Size:  17.9 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You are a very handsome boy.
    From your different pictures, you have plenty of places to hide in.
    Celebrate your special day.

Precious Max!

Hi Max!!! Happy Pet of the Day to you, from all in this wheeker loving home!

My heart melted into a puddle of pure mush the moment I laid eyes on your handsome, fluffy self, your utterly squee worthy photo spread, Max! Oh yes, you sure DO know
    how to mug for the camera, Max! As the saying goes, if you've got it, flaunt it! hehe And not only are you handsome and photogenic, you're packed with personality and just as sweet and loving as they come...the perfect piggy package! How lucky your human is, having a furkid as special as you to call her/his own, bringing endless joy, love and laughter to her/his days! Inside and out, you couldn't be any more perfect if you tried!

Indeed, Max is a special guinea pig; an adorable little guy that holds a special place in my heart. I hope you were able to enjoy his story nearly as much as I enjoy his goofy, adorable company!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you today, reading your human's love filled tribute and see your heart-melting photos has been a joy! I hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled Pet of the Day celebration...chowing down on yummy fruits and veggies (scavenger hunt!!!), being treated to extra floor time, popcorning with sheer abandon; cuddling with your human; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and wee kisses to you, precious Max, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations, Max, on being POTD! You are amazing, brilliant and photogenic (we love your smile, too)! (We cavies/GPs!) We loved all your photos and reading about your fun and love-filled life! Sending best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO P.S. We your name, too! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Dearest Max, you are adorable! What a gorgeous, glamorous Guinea Pig you are! You are so pretty, and you certainly do know how to strike a pose . You have the most delightful personality, too, making your dear person smile with all your antics and energy. You love running in circles, popcorning vivaciously, and going on scavenger hunts for hidden veggies (or any other yummies). You and your dear person love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Max, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a adorable Guinea Pig you are, Max.
    Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Max is far too cute! The very best guinea pig in the whole wide world!