Thread: Beautiful Blessing Bebe!

Beautiful Blessing Bebe!

Hi Bebe! Happy Dog of the Day, sweet baby boy!

What a beautiful, snow white, fluffball you are, Bebe! Precious beyond words! Those big, brown eyes of yours could melt the coldest and hardest of hearts!

That said, I know you! How proud your mommy must be, Bebe, having not just one but TWO beloved furkids now having been crowned Dog of the Day! (Say hi to Coco! hehe)

Just as your proud mommy's says, you truly are a blessing, Bebe, heaven sent to bring comfort and joy, love and laughter to her life; to bring healing to your BFF, Coco, after the passing of his beloved furry "grandpa."

Endless thanks to your family for going the rescue route, opening up their home and hearts to one beautiful, most deserving Bichon (not Poodle, hehe) boy! And every day since your homecoming, 10 wonderful years ago, you have repaid the compassion shown you a zillion fold, bringing so much happiness to your humans' and Coco's lives! What a treasure you are, Bebe, beautiful inside and out, one EXTRA special and most deserving Dog of the Day EVERY DAY!

Thanks for starting my day off with a BIG smile, cutie pie! Reading your mommy's love filled tribute, seeing your bevy of heart-melting photos, has made my morning! Hope you're treated to a very special Dog of the Day celebration, sweetheart...enjoying some fun time outdoors; playing with brother Coco; cuddling with your humans, receiving tons of cuddles; being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful Bebe, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Coco, too!

SO precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Bebe

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 92
Size:  10.2 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    When you were first adopted, you were so matted
    they thought you were a poodle. Now you are living the good life.
    Celebrate your special day.

Blog Entries
    What a loving tribute to Bebe. Just the most precious little DOTD ever! Please forward a wee cuddle from me.

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, adorable Bebe!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana