Thread: Adorable Autumn!

Adorable Autumn!

Hello beautiful girl! You must have been such a cute ball of fluff as a kitten and now you are a lovely senior kitty, having been "fostered" for some thirteen years! Many of us have failed at fostering...

Autumn, I hope you enjoy many many more happy and healthy years with your people and that today you are especially spoiled and loved! Happy Cat of the Day!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Blog Entries
    Autumn is an incredibly beautiful cat! What a perfect COTD! It infuriates me when anyone mutiliates their ears though! I know why, it's for good reason. They should come up with something else however, IMHO. I think it's twisted 💔😾😿 that said, I am sure Autumn could care less and it has not taken away any part of her beauty, not one bit! Huge applause and love to Autumn!

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Autumn!

What a beautiful grey girl you are! Your fluffy coat looks so soft, and you have stunning green eyes and the sweetest face!

Your mother being a feral kitty, it must have been a tough beginning for you, but the smell of sardines enticed you into a trap and you found a “foster” home. Of course, your family could not resist but keep you. I hope your mother found a loving home, too.

You soon adjusted to living in a house, and you even got a dog friend to play with. Now, you have been with your family for thirteen years. I can see you thrive and you are the Queen of the house and loved very much.

Your sweet personality and adorable looks, I bet you can wrap your family around your paws!

Enjoy a day of fun and celebration with your stuffed animals, your family and the dog, get pampered with yummy treats and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

Absolutely adorable you are!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Stunning Autumn!

Hi Autumn! Happy Cat of the Day!

A breathtaking, long haired beauty, that you are, Autumn...simply stunning! Your coloring, your long flowing coat and those luminescent green eyes are magnificent! And might I say, you don't look a day over 5!

You may have started off a feral, slated to be captured, vetted and returned to the streets. But it didn't take long for your mom to realize that you were meant to be hers; for you to realize that you were destined for a life of luxury, the indoor life, being spoiled rotten by your devoted subjects! Fast forward 13 years...Queen Autumn reigns!

Her fate was to be spayed, vaccinated and released as a feral. I couldn't let that happen and with the help of a local rescue group, they helped me to acclimate her to life in a house, including life with a dog. I told my husband that it was short term; we would act as foster parents. Well, thirteen years later, she's the queen of our house.
    How lucky your humans are, having known your loved and companionship these many years! You truly are a gem of a girl, Autumn, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your Cat of the Day crown!

Thanks to your mom for sharing your heartwarming homecoming story, and all of your gorgeous photos with us! Meeting you has made my evening! (Have to check out that Prisma app!) Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...playing with your "babies," cuddling with your humans, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, beautiful Autumn, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Stunning!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, beautiful Autumn! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous lady you are with your fluffy, blue-grey fur! I like your pretty green eyes, too! I am glad you allowed yourself to be rescued. Now you play with stuffies and are the Queen of the house!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day, dear Autumn!

Dearest Autumn, you are stunning! What a beautiful lady you are! That long fluffy grey fur is so luxurious and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with those lovely pale-green eyes. Even your tipped ear is cute! Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. You are gorgeous in every one of them, and that last one enhanced with the Prisma app is fascinating! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Glenville, NY and pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a delightful, uplifting story you have to tell! You were born to a feral mom and trapped with the aid of some smelly, irresistible sardines. You were to be spayed, vaccinated, and released as a feral, as part of a Trap-Neuter-Release program. Your dear Purrrents fostered you as you recovered, but they failed as fosters, realizing they couldn't give you up! The rescue group helped you get used to life in a house, complete with a dog. Now it's thirteen years later and you are Queen of the House! (We hope your mom and any siblings you had also found good loving homes!) You love playing with your "babies," dragging the little stuffed animals around the house and discarding them. You and your dear Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Autumn, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Beautiful Autumn

OG - what a beauty she is!!! Sooooooo happy she was saved from a life outside. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the heart on her nose!!!!!

Dear Autumn, what a beautiful longhair girl you are. Your fluffy coat looks so soft, and your face is so sweet with those big green eyes.
    I'm so glad that you turned into a foster "failure". You were spared an uncertain future outdoors, and now you have been the queen of the house for 13 years. You are an indoor kitty, which keeps you safe, and you love to drag around your little stuffed animals.
    Autumn, you are one fabulous feline, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

What a beautiful Grey kitty you are, Autumn. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana