Thread: Charming Charlie

Charming Charlie

What an awesome little pup. Great looks and personality to boot. What a wonderful home he now has. May both of you enjoy your golden years together. Also, thank you for adopting. It warms my heart like nothing else can. (I also have a super happy dog. His name is Harley but I often call him Charlie becasue it is so appropriate.)

Charming Charlie!

Good morning, Charlie! Happy Dog of the Day!

What an adorable Chi x Parson Russell Terrier you are, dear Charlie! Just look at that smile,the fuzzy wuzzy curly coat! Easy to understand how your mom fell in love with you at first sight. You're irresistible! What a wonderful addition to your doggie packed family you are, Charlie; living, loving proof of the great rewards of adoption! Heartfelt gratitude to your mom for not only choosing rescue, but a senior at that! Now, nothing but happy, carefree, love filled years for you, sweetheart! You're home to stay!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you, seeing all of those heart-melting pics of you and your doggie sibs (8 sisters and big brother Bear), has been a real treat! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration, taking a nice walk, cuddling up on the couch with your mom and sibs for a little TV time; a day filled with food, friends and love! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, adorable Charlie, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Suzy, Bear, the entire pup crew too!

That smile!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Charlie, you are adorable! What a gorgeous Chihuahua/Parson Russell Terrier mixture you are! You are so cute, and thanks for sharing those great photos with us, showing some of your doggie housemates. What a great story you have to tell! Your dear Mom adopted you into your multi-dog household partly because you and she are both seniors! You and your housemates and Mom are all enjoying delightful times together. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Charlie, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and Mom and the other doggies and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Charlie and friends

Name:  9 pups March 1 2017.jpg
Views: 112
Size:  820.9 KB

Thank-you all for your kind words.
    These are Charlies roommates. Most of them are seniors.
    I think they are all happy.

Donna, yes these are all my pets along with parakeets, guinea pigs, bunnies and gerbils.
    Most have been Pet of the Day over the years
    Last edited by DonnaDWM; 08-13-2017 at 06:05 PM.

Blog Entries
    OMG, Charlie is unbearably adorable and delightful! I have no doubt that he will enjoy his special day, SO freakin cute!!

This is YOUR family, Donna?

How nice to know that Charlie and his friends are all members of the PT family, too!!! More celebrations are in order!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congrats on being Dog of the Day, adorable Charlie!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Charlie, on being DOTD! You are the luckiest fella in the world to be adopted into a family of endless LOVE and FUN, thanks to your incredible human mommy! Your photos are just TOO SWEET! We know that you will have the BEST of everything now! Sending you love and best wishes always! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net