Thread: Mojo

Mojo

Name:  18b.jpg
Views: 138
Size:  255.6 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You are so right, adopted dogs are the best and
    all should be "fixed". All of mine are, including
    the bunnies and male guinea pigs.
    I'm so glad you found a wonderful forever home.
    Celebrate your special day

Precious Mojo!

Hi Mojo! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a painfully precious cutie patootie pup you are, Mojo! Who knew a Border Collie x Pekinese could give birth to such preciousness? Love that underbite, those fluffy ears, those beautiful, brown eyes! But as fetching as you are, outer beauty pales in comparision to your inner beauty, your loving heart!

We are so thankful to your forever mom for her dedication to rescue and fostering, her advocacy for spay and neuter, for giving those seemingly less adoptable pups the chance they so rightly deserve, the chance to let their true personalities and inner spirits shine! Happily, your forever mom saw the diamond in the rough that you were, Mojo, and how well rewarded their patience and commitment have been rewarded, having a best friend and loving companion, a full fledged family member in you!
    And you, dear Mojo, definitely hit the forever home jackpot, complete with not only devoted humans, but an assortment of furry sibs to keep you busy and feeling loved! I'm so sorry to hear you lost your best kitty bud, Giovanni. But no doubt he's looking down on you today from the Rainbow Bridge, so happy seeing his best bud be crowned Dog of the Day!

So when you go to adopt a pet (the only way to go), please consider us shyer dogs. Yes, I was shy, so shy that people would often look at other dogs and ignore me when at Adoption events. We can end up being the sweetest, smartest, most loving and loyal dogs of all. (Hmm, aren't all dogs that way?)
    You, Mojo, are the poster pup for doggie adoption; living, loving proof of the priceless rewards of rescue, and so very deservng of your big day of honor!

Great thanks to your mom for sharing your beautiful self, your heartwarming rescue story and heart-melting photos with us! Meeting you has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying a fun filled Dog of the Day, frolicking with your furry sibs andplaying with your plastic bottles; enjoying a nice walk; being treated to countless belly rubs; all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Mojo, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to all of your dear furry siblings, too!

So many stuffies, so little time!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Mojo, you are utterly adorable! Just look at that sweet face! And you are so beloved, too. What a lovely story your dear Mom has to tell, and what a delightful personality you have! And what good advice you have to give, to people when going to adopt a pet (the only way to go!) to consider shyer ones.. like you, sweet Mojo. You and Mom and all your family members love each other dearly, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Mojo, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congrats on being today's Dog of the Day, handsome Mojo!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Mojo is so adorable I can hardly stand it! Yes, some dogs and cats start out shy but they are in a very vulnerable sitchy when they are homeless me thinks. As soon as they get settled and loved up.... out they come, right beautiful Mojo! Hope ya had the best day M!