Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Your favourite Xmas movie...

Your favourite Xmas movie...

My favourite Xmas movie is NOT the sound of music!!!! I HATE THAT MOVIE!! my gramma forced us grandkids to watch that $%$$ movie every Xmas! *GAG*! My favourite Xmas movie is "A Christmas Story" It's usually on every year at Xmas time and it's a RIOT!!!!!!! I also love the national lampoon xmas movies with Chevy Chase, funny stuff.

I STRONGLY suggest everyone run out and rent "A Christmas Story" if you don't catch it on TV! your kids and you will love it!!!!!

My fave bit is when the pack of dogs invade their kitchen and devour the turkey HAHHHAA
    also the narrating is a scream.
    Owned by a demanding cat. Lol

Here's a URL A Christmas Story

My favorite has gotta be "Its a Wonderful Life", and not the newer ones, it has to be the 1946 version with Jimmy Stewart. For me, its not Christmas season unless I see it at least once.
    Scott is owned by 5 cats: Jackson, Fluffy, Twidgit, Ashton, Lexi;
    and 3 dogs: Eli, Sassee, Ginger

Fuzzy317's Pictures

Definately a Christmas Story!!!

I swear, I watch that movie at least 2 or 3 times every year & I never get tired of it I've already watched it once this year!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Hehehehe I must have seen it 15 times and would watch it 100 more!! I gotta buy it one of these days!!!!!

Oh I like that Claymation Rudolph movie too! with Hermie the elf that wants to be a dentist! LOL

I like "Scrooged" with Bill Murray. There's another one out there with Romy Downey that's cute just to watch the transformation.

Don't buy while shelter dogs die!!

I love Scrooged and A Christmas story. Every year I think it's TBS has a 24 hour marathon of a Christmas story. On Christmas eve we all go to my aunts house to exchange gifts and eat dinner and they have the marathon on. My dad and decided that once we see the entire movie we've been at my aunts house too long. As soon as we see those ending credits my dad I and stand up and head out the door.
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

My all time favourite Christmas movie is "One Magic Christmas." I actually have never liked "A Christmas Story" because the kids were so mean to that one little boy, and the dad was a grouch. I was really little when I watched it, and I thought it was a serious movie and didn't know it was supposed to be funny, and so it made me upset. I've never really been able to let go of that!! Silly me!! It's a lot of people's favourite though so it can't be all that bad!!

Originally posted by Fuzzy317
    My favorite has gotta be "Its a Wonderful Life", and not the newer ones, it has to be the 1946 version with Jimmy Stewart. For me, its not Christmas season unless I see it at least once.
    DITTO
    and it has to be in black and white, no stupid colorized version!!!

of course the othe program I MUST see in order for it to be Christmas is the animated "How the Grinch stole Christmas" It is a MUST

I love Scrooged, the Grinch, and Christmas vacation!
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

I forgot about Scrooged, I like that as well.

And I also like some of the old claymations...Rudolph, Santa Claus is Comin to town, Frosty, you know all the old ones

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

I also like that old old scrooge movie from the 30's, black and white no colour

Originally posted by Fuzzy317
    Me too Fuzzy317 - I just adore that film and never get tired of it - and yes I cry every time I see it!! I've even got a Christmas bauble inscribed with 'Every time a bell rings - an angel gets it's wings'!!

Lynne
    Time spent with cats is never wasted
    --Collette

RIP Dear Dan xxx